Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunshine Smile Therapy, Bournemouth Pt 2  (Read 3638 times)

Offline JoshuaJay

I Visited Nancy at Sunshine Smile Therapy last Friday afternoon at 3.30 for what I thought was going to be a half hour session but things took a different turn.  This visit was quite a change from my previous one because as soon as I'd walked in (through the back door again) and asked for a half hour butterfly massage for £15 Nancy informed me that as she didn't have any 5 pound notes to give me change for my £20 I could have 20 minutes for £20 including a hand job.  She rather barked this at me and was so upfront that it took me by surprise because it was in stark contrast to my previous visit where I didn't even know extras were on offer.  I accepted the deal and prepared myself for the massage.

The massage started well with a little back rub but it was the next phase that turned out to be the best thing about it.  She started massaging around the buttocks and inner thigh before doing something I don't really know how to accurately describe as it was exquisite.  It was like a cascade of pleasure using, I'm assuming, just her fingernails.  I lifted myself off the table slightly and she felt underneath cupping my balls and it was an unbelievable feeling like nothing I'd experienced before.

She then told me to turn over and so that portion of the massage was over.  This was now the hand job.  She started off nicely running her hands over the tip of my cock and all was well at first until,  probably aware that time was running short, she started to wank it rather forcibly and this built up to an intensity that bordered on mania as she desperately tried to make me cum.  Unfortunately this technique didn't work and I felt my cock getting softer.  Still she wanked and yanked my cock at all angles but to no avail as I couldn't cum and time ran out.  She said sorry and left the room.  I'm not sure I'm suited to the 20 minute rub and tug I think I prefer to be pampered for longer but at least I got my cock got felt and as I mentioned the part of the massage with the fingernails was great.  Maybe I should go back and just ask for 20 minutes of that.

The experience was really a combination of positive, neutral and negative as it was strangely satisfying to a degree but ultimately unsatisfying as I didn't cum.  I'll give her a positive overall though as she tried everything she could and it was, to say the least, an interesting experience!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 07:43:23 pm by JoshuaJay »

Offline wombat42

FFS guys try this Chinese place in Tuckton. External Link/Members Only I got HR off one lady but not another but if you dont get HR you get a seriously good massage anyway. When I got HR no money was agreed, I just gave her a voluntary tip of £20 at the end. They dont bother with towels.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:18:27 pm by wombat42 »

Offline houseboot

Bit touty????

Agreed.

Whilst wombat42 has provided useful info on other threads, I don't see the relevance of his post on this thread.

Offline JoshuaJay

I might try the Tuckton shop at some point.  Not sure I'll go to Nancy again.  Her prices are cheaper though which is the main reason for going.  Maybe try May in New Milton.  I did text her first but didn't get a response which is why I went for Nancy.

Offline time_to_play

I might try the Tuckton shop at some point.  Not sure I'll go to Nancy again.  Her prices are cheaper though which is the main reason for going.  Maybe try May in New Milton.  I did text her first but didn't get a response which is why I went for Nancy.

Interested in these two you mentioned, I pass through this area sometimes.

Offline JoshuaJay

If you mean Nancy and May I've only experienced Nancy with the second session being completely different to the first one.  Not quite sure what to make of her.  Might try a third time and see how that pans out just out of curiosity.

Offline wombat42

Just about everything is available at Star Massage including probably full sex but the downsides are the rooms are cramped and some of the women are on the old side or not particularly atttractive but you may get lucky and get an attractive younger masseuse as they seem to to rotate them.
External Link/Members Only

Euphoria is a smart place, the masseuse are attractive and you get an erotic massage but it seems you have to specifically ask to get HR or more eg topless.

Art Hairdressing in Boscombe was generally seriously good but closed in January and last I heard may be reopening somewhere in Boscombe during March.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:19:53 am by wombat42 »

Offline JoshuaJay

I've heard about Star Massage offering pretty much everything.  Not a particularly discreet entrance though.  I would be concerned about standing around waiting for the door to be opened.  At least Nancy offers a back door and there's Divine Hair and Beauty opposite White Orchid that also has a rear entrance.

Offline wombat42

Star Beauty doesnt look like a den of sin from the outside - its a shop front that says they do pedicures, nail treatments etc.

Offline JoshuaJay

Star Beauty does look respectable from the outside certainly.  Might be worth a visit.

Offline rickyponting

I've been to Star Beauty three times now(reviews to follow when admin ok my posts),it's ok for its purpose,but I'm looking for something better in that area.
I've seen a few TCM whilst driving around that aren't mentioned on here,one in particular might be worth trying is in Moordown ,it used to be called Dee Mee Chok but the name has changed now so I presume has changed hands.
I went there a few times some years back and always got the WSWS routine,accidental touches of the cock leading to an erection,then she would pop the question.
The owner was an older lady who was really nice,she offered to cook Thai food for me once.
Atlas House in Pokesdown was another great place but was more a straight up brothel that closed down once the local rag got wind of it,despite it being there for several years,had some great times in there.

Offline wombat42

Euphoria is worth a visit as it is plusher smarter place than Star Beauty and I just noticed they now do 4 hands massage.

The only downside is that it is not certain HR will be on offer.

Offline JoshuaJay

Euphoria does look luxurious and if they do erotic massages without extras it still might be worth a visit. 

Offline wombat42

Yep they concentrate on the bum and inner thigh area. :-)

Offline southcoastpunter

I've been once to the Tuckton place - a good experience but was told they rotate girls every week from places in London. And as we know, it all depends on the girl!

Ah, Atlas House - it was there for more than 10 years. Went there a few time. Doesn't what happened to them give us a bit of a problem. If we give too much detail of a places' services in what is after all, an open forum, are we likely to cause problems to that place and risk it being shut down? Not sure what the answer is as we also want to give other guys useful info.

Also been to Star and May in New Milton. Star is fairly basic in terms of luxury surroundings but you can get a half decent B2B there. As stated, May is an older lady but does a really good massage (and a decent HE)

Offline wombat42

Atlas  House has been closed for a few years now. It has made it into the press
It was going for 10 years or more.

The law dont realy care that much for example Art Hairdresing was going for about the last 15 years, tho it closed in January as the owner is selling the prperty. The law have only intervened AFAIK on this occasion:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:24:34 pm by wombat42 »

Offline southcoastpunter

If you click one the first link (bus stop brothel) and scroll to the bottom and go into the "comments" - there are a few that make you laugh (well they made me laugh!)

Offline wombat42

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:42:16 pm by wombat42 »

Offline houseboot

If you click one the first link (bus stop brothel) and scroll to the bottom and go into the "comments" - there are a few that make you laugh (well they made me laugh!)

"What's even more shocking about the naming and shaming should be the daily echo you are pimps advertising private late night massages in your personal advertising page why would we want slim discret blonde woman for late night massage? Really!!!
Double standards!!!!!!"

Offline rickyponting

"What's even more shocking about the naming and shaming should be the daily echo you are pimps advertising private late night massages in your personal advertising page why would we want slim discret blonde woman for late night massage? Really!!!
Double standards!!!!!!"

Exactly,before the Internet the Daily Echo and local freeads was the only source of finding a punt,it really was hit and miss in those days !

Offline Mickeyp

Hi Have been to Euphoria and definitely recommend it.   The two girls working were both stunning and without asking I was asked if I want any extras.  I did ask for OWO and she said no so I went for the B2B.
One of the things that have amazed me reading through some of the posts (only just joined) are that most are saying they pay £20 for a HE, I only every pay £10 although I did pay more for the B2B at Euphoria than I have at other places.
Also I am not sure if they staff are rotated at Euphoria??

Offline wombat42

Wow thanks for that on Euphoria. They looked to have updated their write up which sounds raunchier - 4 hand massage now available and shower. Yes a much nicer premises and prettier women than Star Massage.

As a tip, try the Chinese in Tuckton. Some masseuse there do HR and some dont (I got it once in two visits) . Even if HR not on offer its a good massage anyway - I had the deep sports massage for £45 for the hour.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:32:32 pm by wombat42 »

Offline JoshuaJay

Hi Have been to Euphoria and definitely recommend it.   The two girls working were both stunning and without asking I was asked if I want any extras.  I did ask for OWO and she said no so I went for the B2B.
One of the things that have amazed me reading through some of the posts (only just joined) are that most are saying they pay £20 for a HE, I only every pay £10 although I did pay more for the B2B at Euphoria than I have at other places.
Also I am not sure if they staff are rotated at Euphoria??
Where have you paid £10 for HE? £20 seems to be the norm although some places it's £30.

Offline Mickeyp

Really....you need to negotiate harder lol.   Nearly every place I've been to and that includes sunshine, star and devine hair & beauty :rolleyes:

Offline wombat42

I went to Euphoria this afternoon. I saw an attractive shortish woman in her twenties. Towards the end of massage I was offered extras. I agreed to have topless HR as that seemed to be as far as she was prepared to go. No price was agreed though. She has tits to die for but they are obviously a boob job - a complete contrast to June of Star Massage who effectively has nothing in that department. She stood her distance a bit so I could play with her tits but not suck them. The HR was all over in about 2 minutes.

Afterwards I gave her £30 which I thought was about right. But she insisted saying it was £50 for topless so I gave her £50. That was seriously into ripoff territory - maybe she was only there for a short time and trying to make a fast buck. Anyway I certainly dont want to see again with her pricing, maybe the other women there have more reasonable pricing.

Offline JoshuaJay

Really....you need to negotiate harder lol.   Nearly every place I've been to and that includes sunshine, star and devine hair & beauty :rolleyes:
I have to admit to being a bit crap at bartering!  I suppose I'm too soft and easy going.  Some tips on how you go about it would be appreciated.

Offline Mickeyp

When they say £20 I just say no way I normally only pay £10.   If they think you are not going to go for it £10 is better than nothing  and if it is a no (which they have said twice) they still have to carry on giving you the massage. :-)

Offline JoshuaJay

So you have to be prepared for them to say no and to leave without HR if they don't agree with what you want to pay. 

Offline wombat42

I have just booked the Tuckton place for later today. I would expect they wd be happy to receive £10 for HR but it not necessarly always offered. Will report back later.

Offline wombat42

Just to let you know that it did not go well yesterday at the Tuckton place. I had a 1 hour massage. The 1st half of the massage was done by an attractive young Chinese woman but half way though she left as she had to go home. An older less attractive Chinese woman (presumably the manageress) took over. The massage was OK but there was no HR. It may be that the younger attractive masseuse who did the first half might have done it if she didnt have to go home half way through.

The place is open very long hours, up to 10pm 7 days a week. I dont know how they manage to survive financially. I also heard the manageress effectively telling a male caller who phoned for a massage she didnt like the sound of to get lost. You need to phone to book an appointment and there is only one massage room.

A few sneeky HRs may go on but officially management seem to be strongly against it. I got one HR in three visits. I give up. It is just not worth it.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:16:44 pm by wombat42 »

Offline JoshuaJay

It doesn't sound good if the masseuse leaves half way through the massage.  Also maybe a place to avoid if HR is not generally on offer?  I don't know if you've viewed it but I posted another brief review of Nancy at Sunshine where I had a half hour butterfly massage and HR all for £25.  Very good so things are improving at Sunshine.

Offline wombat42

There was nothing strange going on with masseuse leaving halfway through - it was late in the day and when I arrived she had her coat on as if she was about to go anyway. However if she had done the second half I may possibly have got HR.

Yes thanks for Sunshine review.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:31:51 am by wombat42 »

Offline JoshuaJay

Oh right so she was about to leave when you arrived.  That's ok then.  Sounds like a decent place for a massage even without HR.  However that's the main reason we go to these places.

Offline houseboot

Just to let you know that it did not go well yesterday at the Tuckton place. I had a 1 hour massage. The 1st half of the massage was done by an attractive young Chinese woman but half way though she left as she had to go home. An older less attractive Chinese woman (presumably the manageress) took over. The massage was OK but there was no HR. It may be that the younger attractive masseuse who did the first half might have done it if she didnt have to go home half way through.

The place is open very long hours, up to 10pm 7 days a week. I dont know how they manage to survive financially. I also heard the manageress effectively telling a male caller who phoned for a massage she didnt like the sound of to get lost. You need to phone to book an appointment and there is only one massage room.

A few sneeky HRs may go on but officially management seem to be strongly against it. I got one HR in three visits. I give up. It is just not worth it.

What's the point of posting a Review of the Tuckton shop on the Sunshine Smile thread?

It is nonsensical and confusing.

All the Bournemouth threads are getting messy due to you constantly making comments about other shops.

Just cross reference and provide a link.