Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy wild milf - time waster  (Read 1231 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline azrael

The lady  in question:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour  incall: £100

The hostess:  ( hungarian 48yrs old)

The venue: private apartments in Birmingham city center.

Facially:  Couldn’t say, never met her
Body: Couldn’t say, never met her

Comms where done via text, time arranged. I arrived at the location a few minutes early so I could find parking. Popped a text off letting carla know I had arrived and was waiting for her details (door flat buzzer etc).
Several minutes go by and nothing my time has approached so I phoned her, again nothing just silence. So as you do, I waited 5 minutes before phoning her again.
Just as im about to leave (around 15minutes after my scheduled time) I get a text saying give me 15 minutes not ready. I let her know we’re 15 mins over my time slot so she says ok 5 mins plz. Im a fluffy fucker so I give her the benefit of doubt. 5 mins later she’s asking me where I am, in the car still waiting for your instructions I replied. So she tells me her building door number, so off I go thinking yup showtime.
Again radio silence, im standing there like a pleb waiting so i call her no answer. Fuck this for a game of soldiers im off, on my way back to my motor I get another text asking why I havent turned up. I text her back saying I enjoyed our meeting so much im off to the cash machine for more money.
As I’ve landed on the m5 she sends me her flat number, saying her friend left and I can come up (45minutes after my scheduled time) I pulls into the hard shoulder and sent her a text saying I had gone gone.
She tried phoning me several times and texted me asking me to come back, yeah like that’s gonna happen.

Reflecting back on my time it was a wasted 3 hours today of my time, 1 hour traveling to birmingham an hour being messed around another hour going back. I would rather she had said “I’m running late can we rearrange for a later time” or “the landlords here at the moment” instead of pissarsing me about           

Would I recommend: No
Would I go back: no