Author Topic: Heavy tattooed  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Tony4447

There was a woman on AW I had on my hotlist but seems to have disappeared, think she was 35+. I think she was based in North Manchester, lots and lots of tattoos, I remember the background in some of her pics suggested that she was in the middle of redecorating.

I think Cueball may have done a review but can’t access them.
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:52:09 pm by Tony4447 »

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 05:24:32 pm by Goldfinch »

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is it Inked JoJo you're thinking of Tony.......can't get the link sorry ?

Jay

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Yep that was her......and just my luck she’s gone

If you like that look,maybe this can be an alternative,although she's got a mixed bag of feedback on here:

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tony4447

If you like that look,maybe this can be an alternative,although she's got a mixed bag of feedback on here:

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nah too thin for me, pity about inked Jojo

Treehouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Try lauren in sheridan of salfold.

Tatts tits and cim all for 40 notes !

Offline Blue Moon

Not AmyChloe by any chance?  :unknown:
Now there's a girl I'd happily visit again. Not heard of her for years though.    Bm

Offline RimJobBob

There’s ‘raunchy reegan’ too who looks to have loads of tatts.

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Now there's a girl I'd happily visit again. Not heard of her for years though.    Bm

I remember her having a few more tats than I can see here:

External Link/Members Only


When did she leave Sheridan's I wonder?

Where is she now?

 :unknown: :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blue Moon

I remember her having a few more tats than I can see here:

External Link/Members Only


When did she leave Sheridan's I wonder?

Where is she now?

 :unknown: :hi:
I didn't know she'd ever worked at Sheridans. I missed out there! Last time I saw her was in a 2-girl sesh with a girl called (I think) Sarah Petal, in an apartment in Salford. That was 2009, I believe. Before that, I'd had a Horny Holly/Amy Chloe 3-some and another 3-some with Naomi of Preston, plus a few 1:1s. Would love to see her again - she was excellent.    Bm

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There was one called MissLexi113  near Oldham, profile gone though.