Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who do you want reviewed in Portsmouthn? I'm here to TOFTT!  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Derrick101

Thanks to Madmania who started this off with a similar thread for Southampton.
I’m sure he won’t mind me stealing his opening gambit.

Got a punting opportunity coming up soon and so decided I'd try and give back to you fine folks 

Is there anyone in Portsmouth that you want to see but won't because she hasn't been reviewed yet? I've decided that I'll TOFTT and do a first review!

Post the AW of any girls you are considering and from the suggestions I'll pick the one who most takes my fancy 

Note the girl doesn't have to be completely un-reviewed - if there is someone that hasn't been reviewed in a while or has a low review count here then they will be considered as well. However preference will be given to un-reviewed girls.

Also note I'm more likely to pick a suggestion from a known member - if you are 0 post 0 review then why should I do you a favour?

Oh and I'm not Bill Gates so I'd say my absolute max price range is probably £150p/h and the closer to £100 the better.

Offline Billy no mates

There is a new girl, in that area, Hayley or something similar, awful name, I doubt she will last long  :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

Do youself a massive favour, go to the first one you listed.

Offline Derrick101

Do youself a massive favour, go to the first one you listed.

Wouldn't exactly be TOFTT would it Billy

( Already seen Hayley-x-x but didn't see the point in reviewing )

Offline madmania

Thanks for doing this mate :thumbsup:

I don't have a suggestion of a Portsmouth prossie but I'm glad to see I've helped inspire putting the punt back into punting! :hi:

Offline Derrick101

I'd heard that Pompey was a bit of a WG desert, but I didn't think that applied to punters as well !

Any one want any WG's reviewed ?

Offline Derrick101

Looks interesting Spunki. If there are no other alternatives proposed I'll give her a go.

Offline Derrick101

Offline Splodgeson

Here's one that popped up recently in Gosport, if that's not too far out of your way:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

OK, Here's a few from my hotlist that I don't seem to have been reviewed here.

Any suggestions for a TOFTT ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven’t got a suggestion at the mo mate, but you seem to have picked three of the longest serving prossies in Pompey!

Amber Rodgers has been around for probably 8 or so years, was on my hotlist when she started (I like a tall woman) but then offered bareback for a while on her profile and so that was the end of her!

Sandra must be pushing late 50s, saw her about 12 years ago at a house near Fratton Park. Never went back!

Jayden has been around for ever (probably longer than the two above)lots of different names and yet no reports on here and seems to only ever advertise phone chats. She was a member of a long defunct Dorset based website but got the boot for abusing other users if I remember correctly...

So good luck if you pick one of them!

Offline Derrick101

Here's one that popped up recently in Gosport, if that's not too far out of your way:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks, but a bit pricey for me.

Online timsussex

OK, Here's a few from my hotlist that I don't seem to have been reviewed here.

Any suggestions for a TOFTT ?

well I can offer a bit of info on two of them  -I  booked Jaydan about 4 years ago - but she never responded to text messages on the day so moved to plan B - Amber Rogers who responded quickly and was a decent punt although she had a strange pricing structure of either GFE or PSE for more money.  But several of my GFE requirements were only available as part of PSE eg DFK but otherwise it was an OK punt - professional rather than passionate so not really a GFE.

Offline Dav618id

I'd heard that Pompey was a bit of a WG desert, but I didn't think that applied to punters as well !

Any one want any WG's reviewed ?

Trouble is like all big cities there's to many girls that only stay two weeks and their off. Most Pompey girls have a lot of AW feedback or been working for years. Nearly all Pompey girls in Friday ads are B and S.

Offline Derrick101

Trouble is like all big cities there's to many girls that only stay two weeks and their off. Most Pompey girls have a lot of AW feedback or been working for years. Nearly all Pompey girls in Friday ads are B and S.

Thanks for that, but... Are there any Portsmouth, or local to Portsmouth girls that have not yet been reviewed on UKP that you would like reviewed?

Offline albedo39

I'm curious about Southern Gem - see if she fits your bill although I think as has been said, it looks like she's not particularly adventurous.  :angelgirl:

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

She's in Southampton albedo. I've already TOFTT there.

Offline albedo39

apologies Derrick101, that was one of those moments when you realise the error one second after you press 'enter'  :D

vw

Southampton isnt that far

This one

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Derrick101

Jesus!!! I think the team would have to TOFTT :lol:

Offline Derrick101

Phew... And she's already been reviewed   :yahoo:

Offline Stringerass

Derrick, thanks for the offer TOFTT.

I second the suggestion for tannya.  She looks hot in the shower!!!!! But I'm not sure about the 3rd photo... Looks like a large tattoo on her back that's not visible in the other photo, so maybe it's just a load of Photoshop pictures drumming up business for a rough WG?

Would be good to know. She's pretty local, and reasonably priced, so could be a good find??
 :hi:

Offline Derrick101

Alas, I don't think Tanya in still in Portsmouth. No log-in since Sunday.

Offline Seand

Have you found out where busty Emily who did tantric massage for sensual south has gone?

Offline Derrick101

There's a Busty young Emily in Derby. Might be her daughter  :unknown:

Offline Derrick101

This one:

She's on my hot-list. It may be a while as I have others suggested on here also on the list.

Offline Seand

There's a Busty young Emily in Derby. Might be her daughter  :unknown:

No the Emily in Portsmouth is only mid 20s.

Offline John Johnson

Just to add my two penneth to the Portsmouth discussion regarding Secret Sandra. Sandra will be about 44 years old now, I would estimate. I calculate this from knowing her in the non-professional world when she lived near me and had a daughter at the local infants school. I haven't seen her since she moved away about 9 years ago but at that time she looked very much in the style of Victoria Beckham with longer hair and a bit more meat on her bones. I also knew her professionally and her service was good but very vanilla. At that time she operated from a small apartment a few hundred metres from the city museum.