Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Massage, Bayswater/Paddington  (Read 1377 times)

Offline VFM

I had a session with Katy recently who is from Romania.

External Link/Members Only

She has a nice top floor flat in an old building about 5 minutes from Bayswater. The outside of the building looks a bit run down but her flat is nice, clean, warm and quite modern.

Katy was ok looking, her pictures are very flattering and have been touched up.  She was about 5'6 tall. She has nice pair of natural tits.  She has a large tattoo on her lower back (yuk) and another on her shoulder.  Her ass is large and a nice shape.  Her upper body is probabay a size 8, lower a size 10.  I gave her £60 for 30 min B2B. 

The massage was ok and performend on a table in the living room.  She was naked.  There were no cc swipes or reaching under.  In FUM, I was still soft down below.  She used some kind of moistursing oil similar to baby oil which I don't like.  Here B2B was her leaning over over me so crap.  She was ok with touching.  I took a shower after she gave me a decent hand job.

She is a friendly girl in her early 30's.  I won't be returning.  Itch scratched, time to move on.
VFM

Offline Wankingdead

So what will be a negative punt for you? If she used sandpaper to want you off?
This is a negative session for me if it was supposed to be a b2b.

Offline cigano8

Thanks for the review.

I noticed her and comms were good but I never booked in the end. Saved me a trip.  :hi:

What did you mean by FUM?

Offline VFM

Thanks for the review.

I noticed her and comms were good but I never booked in the end. Saved me a trip.  :hi:

What did you mean by FUM?

FUM = Face up Mode, laying on your back.

Offline Parking

As a FBSM guy her so called B2B was non existent and plain robbery :thumbsdown:

When I saw Katy the sensual part of light strokes, swipes and reach unders were actually good. I actually found her really nice, plus the cracking body (IMO) but looks like she is not upping her game :unknown: