Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billie maxes angels south kensington  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Oliver_roberts93

Yesterday afternoon pretty bored saw a review of billie on here and thought id check her out. Comms was very easy just called up the agency and they texted me all the details.
Arrived at the place asked me to wait 2 minutes as her friend was leaving, i was a few minutes early so i didnt mind and not long after she let me in. She looks exactly like her pics and has a cracking body great tits and arse. One thing i didnt know is its agency policy to have a shower so i thought not a problem there were plenty of towels shower gel and deodreant. Had a quick shower and she was waiting for me. Handed over the money, £200 for an hour, and got straight to it. Plenty of fk and touching then took off her little one piece and her body looked fantastic great sized and soft tits. She went straight for a blowjob without a condom then she sat on my face. As soon as she sat on my face i could tell she was wet. After making her cum she popped on the condom and mounted me. We fucked and she fucks with passion lots of moaning and kissing. Eventually came in her mouth to finish.
Overall it was a very good punt i dont usually spend £200 but i think i will again for Billie great body great girl who knows how to fuck and typical essex girl so can hold a conversation.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Spc07

Offline jm08adm

Looking for a decent first punt but I’m not a big lad. Would you say she is slim? Pics make her appear a tad chubby?

Offline Oliver_roberts93

Her boobs are natural and she had s little fat but hardly any pretty much slim

Offline stevie-g888

Looking for a decent first punt but I’m not a big lad. Would you say she is slim? Pics make her appear a tad chubby?

Fucking hell!! No wonder young girls these days feel they need to look anorexic  :thumbsdown:

Offline jm08adm

Probably should have framed that better. The pics themselves don’t give that impression. It’s more what you don’t see. From what I read I was led to believe that girls that don’t show their midriff or that take photos fully clothed tend to be hiding a gut or something similar. Also that agencies are known to drops Dre’s size in their descriptions.

Offline jm08adm

Agency has put up their “professional” photos now. I wouldn’t say slim based on those? Glad I didn’t bother as I’m sure I would have walked. What is it with that particular agencies and their photos. IMHO they make the girl look worse

Offline jichael mackson

What is it with that particular agencies and their photos. IMHO they make the girl look worse

+1

Offline magnetico

It looks like a totally different girl in the new photo shoot.
She now looks like a chubby girl photoshopped to look slim.

Offline Oliver_roberts93

In her new pics she looks more like herself but she definitely aint fat or chubby

Offline Red_baron1

The new photos look too air brushed.

doughslayer

New pics make her look awful.

Offline magnetico

In her new pics she looks more like herself
Thank you ( now removed from my HL    ;) )

Offline Link7

Max is a top joker these days  :D
£200?? To shag a plump plain Jane?
Seen nicer girls behind the checkout at Tesco. Have a day off, lads!