Author Topic: Savannah - Amour escorts -- Wallsend  (Read 3812 times)


37 review(s) for SavannahNorth (35 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only
Incall, 1hour @ £110
I saw Savannah several times 3-4 years ago including a memorable duo with Keeva. On her return I was keen to see her but working weekends only has made it very difficult. When a free weekend eventually came up I jumped at the chance and contacted her via AW. Her Comms are a bit slow on there and recommend booking through Amour which I did. Given full address on the morning for my evening meeting. Turned up to her flat in Wallsend just off main Highstreet and she opened the door dressed in basque, thong & heels with a beaming smile, gorgeous. A deep french kiss ensued. As she walked up the stairs ( what a view ) I noticed she appeared slimmer than her old days, not that she had much on her then. This is down to her regular time in the gym. Once in the bedroom which was clean she launched on me loads of great kissing and she started undressing me whilst still standing then slid down to start some sloppy owo, when she was on her knees it reminded me of when she used to do this in front of a full length mirror  :rolleyes: We both shed the rest of our clothes and got on the bed, she continued with oral on me with lots of licks and caresses, this was superb. I got her to move into 69 and I got to work on her, she was immaculate and tasted divine. I asked for the condom and she proceeded to squat on me showing her newfound athletic skills, after a while I got her to lie flat on her stomach and I entered her in this position. This felt great and she appeared to enjoy it too, after a while there was no holding back and I was drained. As I lay back she got the wipes and started cleaning me up, joking that she used to just chuck the packet at you. We then lay there chatting, which is so easy with her infectious personality interspersed with kisses, strokes etc. She asked about round 2 but I wasn't up for it and was more than happy to continue as we were. I got a drink from her and made the move to get ready. The only clock I could see wasn't working and by the time I left had overrun by 10 minutes plus. I will somehow have to free up time to see her again as she was even better imo than a few years ago and looks amazing with her toned frame. Some may think she is a bit slim but not for me. Overall a fantastic meet, no wonder she gets fully booked quickly. Now where's that book of excuses ?  :D  :hi:

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41

Offline Winker121

Thank You for the nicely written review it sounds as if she is still the business then. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your appointment.

Offline BikerKing

Great review, this lady is top of my to-do list ;)

Offline CELICA GT

Great review, this lady is top of my to-do list ;)
Well BikerKing , you will be in for a great ride !  :hi:

Looking4fun

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review of a quality escort

Offline Mansell

Great review Alfie, she was a cracking lass a few years ago, hard to imagine her getting better, best go and find out  :lol: :lol:

Offline BikerKing

cheers Alfie, she looks like a crackin lass - defo on the radar :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Great review, this lady is top of my to-do list ;)
cheers Alfie, she looks like a crackin lass - defo on the radar :thumbsup:

You must be really impressed by her.   :unknown:


Offline NotTooOld4It

oops  :dash:
I've met Savannah (I think) half a dozen times since her return last September - I've lost count - and have always had a fantastic time with her. She is definitely the best escort I have met in all the four years since I took up this 'hobby'.

Meetings are a bit difficult, timing-wise, because she works only weekends, and my wife retired in October so it's difficult to get away. But the wait is always worth it.