External Link/Members OnlyHi, long time lurker, first time reviewer/poster. I appreciate this is going to seem like a hatchet job or character assassination but a meet has never gone right or wrong to the extent I felt I had to leave a review before unlike this...
I also apologise in advance about the format of the review if it is different to how it is supposed to be.
I found Melissa on Backpage initially but did some usual cursory checks by searching her name/location/phone number etc and came across an adultwork profile and a previous review on here. After a brief text last Monday to arrange we had regular communication to agree a time and a date on Friday - no issue there. The photos on the advert appeared positive and her claim of having no limits was what I was after so all good so far.
I am only interested in one type of meet as I can get vanilla sex at home. I clarified with Melissa if she was happy with reverse oral, rimming, deepthroat, slapping, spitting, foot and body worship - this was all agreed and ok. I was reminded to be there promptly which I was on the day.
Come Friday I arrive (on time) and 2 minutes before the time I text to say I'm on my way. I was texted back sharpish saying she wasn't ready and her friend was also coming to collect their dog and can I wait, which I did for 5 minutes. I then text saying I was coming around and would just wait inside or at her back door.
Walking through the back gate on a fairly rough estate (my fault for not checking this before the meet) I immediately stepped into a massive pile of dog shit which I nearly slipped on and broke my back falling. In the back garden were two 'miscreants' who were presumably there to collect the dog. At this point I started wiping my trainer against an upturned sofa in the back garden while they, and Melissa, were shouting at each other - the two scallies saying they would be back later for sloppy seconds once we were done. As they were leaving the back yard one of them menacingly asked if I was the one who called the police last week - for what I was unsure...they walked past stony-faced not breaking eye contact.
I'm not a big guy, but not a small guy either and I'm not easily intimidated but I can see how this would have been an instant dealbreaker for some people in terms of just going home there and then. The only reason I mention this is that it is the type of people in her social circle.
Going upstairs she would not shut up about anything and everything - she was either coming down off something or waiting for the money to buy some more of what she needed. The pictures were clearly from better days (before the drugs presumably) which we've all been guilty of (hanging onto a better pic of ourselves, not hardcore smack/heroin/meth - for me at least). On to the sex.
By this time, despite being almost threatened to get there on time it was about fifteen minutes into the meet. Once we were undressed I sat on the edge of the bed as she asked what I wanted doing first. I said she was to start with my feet, licking and sucking them before moving upto my cock and take it out of my boxers without using her hands - she started rubbing my toes telling me how how she was a fan of reflexology. I'm not sure if she couldn't hear me or didn't care.
It wasn't sex unfortunately, she kept being rung on her phone (and answering it), trying to install Youtube on her phone before I told her not to bother and would not stop talking about general shit - amusing to her, we were born very close to each other.
The deepthroat was the most disappointing part of the meet unfortunately. If I was escorting and offered deepthroat I would specify what size I could take, if taking larger cocks was a problem. I'm not small but I'm also not massive, a good 8 inches if I'm turned on. She was barely able to take it halfway down and when I encouraged her with my hand on her head she just started to gag - which personally didn't bother me. Despite slapping and spitting being agreed on the first slap I gave her (which was around a 40%er) was met with an aghast face and her saying she wasn't up for that as she was going swimming later... Me spitting in her mouth/on her went down slightly better but she clearly wasn't into it at all - so why offer it!
The rimming and the anal were the only redeeming features and that isn't enough in a meet for me to say it was worthwhile. Paid £90 for an hour but left after 30 mins of the meet (45 mins after I arrived) but who knows what would have happened if it got to 60 mins in - would I have been asked to leave?
In a nutshell, fantasy is a lot better than reality. She is either 10 years older than her stated age (or just looks it due to drugs - more likely), will agree to the world pre-meet but deliver very little. Her environment is very shady and there was also that nagging doubt in my mind that I was going to get jumped the minute I got undressed and the flat was a mess.
I would really only recommend her if the above is what you're looking for because pound for pound there are tons of better options available. I'm just annoyed I wasted the money and the time as I can only really punt every fortnight and it's something for me to look forward to. I should have left at the dog shite stage...
Happy to respond to any replies!
