Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgie Exclusive Girlfriends Woking  (Read 2591 times)

Danny122

Having read Georgie’s positive & negative reviews let me tell you about my experience.

I have only been to Exclusive Girlfriends (External Link/Members Only) a few times, first to see Esme who was amazing and then Lara who was also great. Georgie looked really cute in her photo profile so I went to see her next. This experience was completely different. At £200 an hour you expect more but her services were quite limited and she seemed bored and couldn’t wait until it was over. She said she was feeling stressed that day and if I came to see her again it would be better.

I still thought she was cute & sexy so I did go back a couple of weeks later. More fool me since nothing was any different and I still felt short changed out of £200. This time she suggested an outcall which would be cheaper since I could pay her direct!

I wasn’t going to waste any more money on this girl and won’t be going back to Exclusive Girlfriends if this is what goes on. There are some great girls out there giving great services and girlfriend experiences but Georgie isn’t one of them.

Offline s27

Yes I've seen her a few times as well and she was not really into it. She just wanted the time to pass and go. I wouldn't see her again ever
Banned reason: Abusive troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Robinjohn

I've been tempted by this place. She looked like a good choice but based on recent feedback Ill give her a miss.  The other girls looking interesting. Annabelle and Neema in particular. Anyone seen either of them?

Offline MrMatrix

My first punt with Exclusivegirlfriends 3 years ago was awful. As a result I never went back. Paying top prices you'd expect good service. But as we know top prices doesn't mean top service, which is why we should do reviews on this site. Also when I visited there were extras on top of the £200 (I dont mean anal either). At £200 I would never pay extras- I consider I've paid enough already.

Any one visiting this group needs to clarify what services are included in the £200. If not satisfied I'd walk, dont let the little guy rule the big guy other wise you will leave some what dissatisfied. :hi:

TonyBoy££1

Neena is good. Still £200 for the hour but worth it more than Georgie.

The other girls also seem to promote and recommend each other. Georgie doesn’t, she just tries to get you to come and see her again. Unlike the other girls it feels like she is just trying to get as much cash out of you as she can and the service comes a very poor second. Avoid.

Offline Steve_jones14

Neena is good. Still £200 for the hour but worth it more than Georgie.

The other girls also seem to promote and recommend each other. Georgie doesn’t, she just tries to get you to come and see her again. Unlike the other girls it feels like she is just trying to get as much cash out of you as she can and the service comes a very poor second. Avoid.
What's Neena like facially and does she have a good body?
Cheers.

TonyBoy££1

Pretty face and sexy body. Considering seeing her again but have been put off Exclusive Girlfriends by recent experience so may decide against.

Offline s27

Seen both Annabelle and neena. Neena was ok not that good. Seen Annabelle loads of times she's so fit and sexy like a model and she really is worth a visit and you'll want to keep on seeing her.
Banned reason: Abusive troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Seen both Annabelle and neena. Neena was ok not that good. Seen Annabelle loads of times she's so fit and sexy like a model and she really is worth a visit and you'll want to keep on seeing her.
And yet in two years you've noy done a review on either of these girls or indeed any one.
You are prepared to come on here and leech but give nothing back. Think its about time you decided to contribute on reviews :hi:

Offline ViperKai

I’ve called a few times in the hope of setting something up, don’t think half of the girls on their website are even there anymore when I asked about them. Woman on the phone was really pushy trying to force me to book one of the others which really put me off totally ignoring the fact they are promoting girls that aren’t even there anymore  :dash:

Offline DrConners

And yet in two years you've noy done a review on either of these girls or indeed any one.
You are prepared to come on here and leech but give nothing back. Think its about time you decided to contribute on reviews :hi:

He has - It wasn't worth the wait  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189407.0

Agency tout  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

He has - It wasn't worth the wait  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189407.0

Agency tout  :unknown:
O dear................ thats a pretty shit attempt at a review. Good job Finchy put the reference in other wise I wouldnt have know who he was on about :unknown:

Offline Steve_jones14

Saw Annabelle last night, will do a review but very positive. Agree, she's very fit and sexy.

Offline MrMatrix

Saw Annabelle last night, will do a review but very positive. Agree, she's very fit and sexy.
Hi Steve, so what happened when you met Annabelle or is it to soon for a review  :unknown:

James999

Having read Georgie’s positive & negative reviews let me tell you about my experience.

I have only been to Exclusive Girlfriends (External Link/Members Only) a few times, first to see Esme who was amazing and then Lara who was also great. Georgie looked really cute in her photo profile so I went to see her next. This experience was completely different. At £200 an hour you expect more but her services were quite limited and she seemed bored and couldn’t wait until it was over. She said she was feeling stressed that day and if I came to see her again it would be better.

I still thought she was cute & sexy so I did go back a couple of weeks later. More fool me since nothing was any different and I still felt short changed out of £200. This time she suggested an outcall which would be cheaper since I could pay her direct!

I wasn’t going to waste any more money on this girl and won’t be going back to Exclusive Girlfriends if this is what goes on. There are some great girls out there giving great services and girlfriend experiences but Georgie isn’t one of them.

Someone called Loverboy Alex has joined to promote this review  :unknown:

Veritas

Someone called Loverboy Alex has joined to promote this review  :unknown:

And he’s already spamming in the post reports on just about any negs for this lot.  Sergei’s got an itchy reporting finger today...

Offline edseds

Has anyone booked with Leia at Exclusive Girlfriends?

Offline personofinterest

Has anyone booked with Leia at Exclusive Girlfriends?

Leia looks nice. Too late for me to make a booking today. Did you book Leia?