Author Topic: Starnatalia  (Read 885 times)

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this on the north west section but just thought people might be interested in this girl who I saw last week and it’s only an hour from Manchester
Brilliant hour with her and by a long way the best wg I’ve seen

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Probably be better in the Yorkshire & the Humber region.it can be moved if you want.

Offline Bustydusty

I thought it would be more useful here for the nw punters who may not be aware of her - I’ve done my review in that section tho
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:07:14 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
I thought it would be more useful here for the nw punters who may not be aware of her - I’ve done my review in that section tho

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

I thought it would be more useful here for the nw punters who may not be aware of her - I’ve done my review in that section tho

Have you see her duo partner Amazing Victoria (External Link/Members Only) - if you haven't she's great too (solo or duo).

Offline Bustydusty

Not yet but I’ve noticed her feedback so fully intend to - another from over there I’m considering is Cathy the famous one - have u seen her?

Offline NigelF

Not yet but I’ve noticed her feedback so fully intend to - another from over there I’m considering is Cathy the famous one - have u seen her?

No I haven't but she's on my to do list too.

BFG.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Read your review in the Yorkshire section. She definitely is worth a punt but it's a shame she based away from the city centre. Is she anywhere near the Morley Train Station? Thanks

Offline holeymoley

Probably 15 / 20 minutes walk away the station is on the Leeds side of Morley - she is near Morley centre, again Leeds side of Morley, hope this helps.

Offline Bustydusty

Read your review in the Yorkshire section. She definitely is worth a punt but it's a shame she based away from the city centre. Is she anywhere near the Morley Train Station? Thanks

Worth taking the trouble BFG - exceptional service 😊

BFG.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Probably 15 / 20 minutes walk away the station is on the Leeds side of Morley - she is near Morley centre, again Leeds side of Morley, hope this helps.

Thanks  :hi:

BFG.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Worth taking the trouble BFG - exceptional service 😊

Thanks. Just might do.