Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DUO Veronica69_a and Young_Camila, Chancery Lane  (Read 3258 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
19 review(s) for Yours_Honey (15 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Nec_Romancer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, this was a very special punt for me, it was back in November 2017, only writing review now cause i'm a lazy bastard. But i still remember every detail.
It was my birthday and i wanted something very special, so i have booked this extraordinary duo with these girls some days before.

Communication: very quick replyed by SMS and chit-chatted by text for a while discussing about my duo requirements and options. Was happy to see such entusiasm, most of the ladies out here just want to know when you're going to book and end the discussion right away. I can't blame them, but sometimes it's nice to have some kind of conversation. Anyway, i have setup everything with Veronica.

The Place: Dropped at the closest bus station on the high road, something like 4-5 minutes walking. Their flat is right at the opposite side of the road in front of a Costa cafe. Veronica was late because they didn't usually work on Saturdays, only making an exception for me (or so i've being told), so i have waited for her to call me back when she would have arrived at the cafe for like 20-25 minutes. Hope the wait will be worth!

The Looks: Finally the girl has arrived and messaged me to come upstairs, i was overwhelmingly greeted by two stunning beautiful young girls on their twenties, very gorgeous baby doll faces. Also they where dressed with sexy lingeries and they had beautiful bodies. Veronica is slim, green eyes, blonde hair, Camila is more curvy, but still very fit and athletic, long dark hair. Both have perky tits, Camila a bit bigger than her friend.

I was hard from the moment we sorted the paperwork because in my head i couldn't still believe i was going to have sex with these two hot babes at the same time. I paid 250£, 150£ for Veronica and 100£ for Camila. Technically, 240£, but i left 10£ more to have anal on Veronica.

Took a super quick shower (had one at home already), and went back to the bedroom. Camila  went to the bathroom and left me alone with Veronica for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile she started french kissing me very deep and passionate, she seemed like she enjoyed that very much.

When Camila came back the best have come: we did everything i had planned and that i wanted to do. Double blowjob, one sucking my cock, one on my balls. Camila is very enthusiastic on sucking cock, she spits on it very often and the both of them goes deepthroat on it; fucking one doggystyle while the other below me sucking my balls (and viceversa); anal with Veronica; and at last, cumming with a double blowjob. No CIM or swallow though, but it was amazing.

One hour have passed and the girls were pretty sweaty and happy by the performance, i could say i gave my best to them and put a lot of effort to make them have a good time too, OR... they have been awesome actresses haha! Anyway, it was pure heaven. I must return sometimes, didn't have a chance recently.

Now, i wanna try Veronica+Alice/Alya (or even better for my tastes, Camila+Alya, but it doesn't tell on AW) since big boobs turns me on:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline pepsicolaboy

Nice one  :thumbsup:

Did you give Veronica her anal in the end?

No mention of the sex and did you double dip them and did they insist on condom change or?

cumming with a double blowjob. No CIM or swallow though

So looked like Veronica stuck to her guns and didnt get caught in the moment and do it anyway (its extra £40 on her profile) damn it  :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:39:37 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline shant999

:lol: :wacko:

Ahhh memories, must go back!!

Offline Aloofkanda

OP, you said Veronica has blonde hair, whereas the pics show a brunette. Has she recently changed her hair colour?

Offline Nec_Romancer

You are totally right, sorry! She is indeed not blonde, but she had some kind of light meshes, she was brunette with some light parts.

Also yeah, they have changed condom everytime we switched. They are both super enthusiastic about sex and they will let you bang them super hard. I'm not sure i did make them come but they surely enjoyed. It showed it was their first punt that day, they gived their soul to my cock, and so did i :) amazing, thinking about them now makes me hard hahaha

Also yes,i did anal with Veronica, but to be honest, i didnt even notice at first, lol. She surely has many cocks going inside her bum.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:45:02 am by Nec_Romancer »

Offline Bassman

No girl on girl?

Did you enquire about it at all?