Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DST - Tolworth/Ewell - Yan  (Read 2459 times)

Offline bhudda

External Link/Members Only

I've visited this place 4 or 5 times now so a review is overdue. I've never seen the same lass twice but also have never left disappointed. They have all been reasonably young, reasonably attractive and provided a decent service.

The latest was Yan, probably in her 20s but always hard to tell - reasonably attractive, nice if small breasts. To keep it brief, she provided the rare combination of an excellent firm massage followed by plenty of sensual teasing, an almost naked b2b, and a very powerful climax. After I'd finished she went back to providing more excellent massaging of my legs and thighs rather than assuming her job was done as some are prone to do. On the basis that I would be very happy to see her again it's got to be a positive rating from me.

I paid £45 for an hour plus £40 tip - she says she works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Her English isn't great if you like in depth chats, but I suspect that's not a priority for many of us. 

Offline Muff licker

Good review bhudda I have been a few times lately and also have not seen the same girl twice, I saw Apple last week and she gave me an equally good massage and HE. I will definitely be going back

Offline bhudda

I seem to recall seeing one called apple but i cant be sure .... i can just about manage to remember the name of the last one i saw but beyond that it gets hazy

Offline bhudda

The first few times i went to this place i just walked in and was seen no problem. But ive tried twice in the last three days and been told theyre too busy both times.

Who are all the bastards keeping them so busy?  :angry:

Offline Muff licker

oops i was there yesterday saw a lovely young 23 year old thing in suspenders forgot her name but she gave me a lovely HE and i managed to briefly touch her shaven haven

Offline Muff licker

BTW Lilly in the North Kingston (Ham) shop is good i think she is there all week young pleasant student

Offline bhudda

Ta for the tip but i ended up trying out the new malden high street place ... was ok but not sure id be in a hurry to return.

Offline Muff licker

That is a shame what was wrong with the New Malden one?

Offline bhudda

Nothing wrong really ... i enjoyed it generally ... though if it doesnt sound silly she started getting "sensual" almost from the start ... when i go for a massage its generally cos i want a proper massage and the naughties are just the icing on the cake.  But my only real complaint would be the he was a bit rushed ...  like she wanted me to cum as quick as possible. I only say i wohldnt rush back because although it was ok there wasnt anything particularly special or memorable about it.

Have you tried the place in castle street?

Offline Jonestown

BTW Lilly in the North Kingston (Ham) shop is good i think she is there all week young pleasant student

Is this the one on Ham Parade, Richmond Road ?

Offline Jonestown

I’ve seen Sarah at both Ewell Road and Ham Parade, although it was a couple of years ago. She is tall, slim, gives a good massage and is quite adventurous.

Offline Muff licker

Hi bhudda
I have not tried the Castle street one although am tempted i know they offer extras as they have confirmed it by text
Have you tried them?