Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet carla  (Read 1603 times)

Offline punisher

whattttt still no reviews for sweet carla yet
would have thought they would be queuing outside her door
come on guys some one must have seen her
although i understand she was a bit hit and miss
i wish it was nicky in cardiff she was awsome :bomb:

Offline Bigsaz1984

Yes mate Nicky was awesome. I’m still 50/50 to whether I should see Carla. I wanted too but reading her latest reviews kinda put me off. Any idea how long she’s in cardiff for?

STAR-LORD

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=1869519

Offline punisher

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=1869519
no idea how long she is here for
but was hoping for some reviews so i could decide a yes or no to visit
as i never gave her a go when they were at the HNDF
because of her fading reviews
but i must say she is a good looker and still  very good value

Offline mrdiamond77

Plenty of reviews for her.  She is just very hit and miss it seems.  The fact that she seems disinterested puts me off seeing her more than anything.

Offline Mrstealth2017

I contacted her yesterday about a meet-up today but she has yet to read my email

Offline Bigsaz1984

I texted her yesterday to see if she was available. Thought I’d book a 30mins and see how it goes. She was busy when I was free and vice versa so no booking was made. She told me that she is here for another 9 days.

Offline Bigsaz1984

I contacted her yesterday about a meet-up today but she has yet to read my email

You’re better off texting her mate. I sent her an email almost 2 weeks ago and she still hasn’t seen it.

PhillisG

She hasn’t replied to my email either, and when I texted her our times didn’t match. Hoping to see her by Friday and will definitely report back if it goes ahead, she’s quiet hot so worth making time for

Offline HughJardon

I texted her yesterday to see if she was available. Thought I’d book a 30mins and see how it goes. She was busy when I was free and vice versa so no booking was made. She told me that she is here for another 9 days.

I don't think her modus operandi is set up to answer emails much less read or understand emails, even "Carla can I check out your new Jebs pwease"  :P  :lol:

From my memory they (Hungarians) only answered phone calls/texts with not a massive emphasis at moving said booking into the AW email system.
Anyway I heard her service went South West so I'd expect vanilla at best

Offline Bigsaz1984

The reviews are the reason I haven’t booked her yet although I did try once for old times sake but she was busy when I was free. I might just leave this one out this time. Thanks dude

STAR-LORD

Well I must say I think she looks pretty hot in her new profile picture.  :coolgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Well I must say I think she looks pretty hot in her new profile picture.  :coolgirl:

She is very hot, woolfie, I remember haveing a great hour, nothing crazy, but after my Roma crash and burns, she was a delight, I did try to see her the week she left for Bristol but she was fully booked or left for home early , something like that ? Shame her reviews have been so up and down, I’d love to visit again and would have but various things have spannerd my punting for at least a month !

Offline Steelworker

That’s a gorgeous picture. Bit put off by the recent reviews. Not going anywhere today or tomorrow anyway.

STAR-LORD

She is very hot, woolfie, I remember haveing a great hour, nothing crazy, but after my Roma crash and burns, she was a delight, I did try to see her the week she left for Bristol but she was fully booked or left for home early , something like that ? Shame her reviews have been so up and down, I’d love to visit again and would have but various things have spannerd my punting for at least a month !

Thanks for the clarification on that. If it wasn't for the fact that im over 10 miles away, plus the troublesome weather conditions, I'm half tempted to book soon (or try at least).  :wacko:

STAR-LORD

That’s a gorgeous picture. Bit put off by the recent reviews. Not going anywhere today or tomorrow anyway.

I'm glad you said that. At least I don't need a Specsavers eye test anytime soon!  :sarcastic:

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes she is clearly attractive.  But I am just put off by the reviews, as she does seem disinterested by all accounts.