Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cutiepiexxx34: Hull  (Read 1838 times)

Zeus1973

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw 'cutiepiexxx34' on Sunday lunchtime. Mooted the appointment a couple of days earlier, then arranged on the day. No probs, no mucking about.
She works from her home on a north Hull housing estate, and I parked at the supermarket which is a five minute walk away. Was given the street name and told to text when I got there...got a text straight back to tell me the house number and that I should let myself in. Much better than knocking and waiting, in my opinion.
So I let myself in to see cutiepiexxx34 at the top of the stairs, wearing schoolgirl thingo just as requested, and looking very tidy indeed (with a ladder in a stocking, which gave a bit of a slutty edge to an already very pleasant outfit). Sorted the paperwork, she went to use the loo, and I got comfortable on the bed. She came in and gave me bit of a back massage, but I can take or leave this so I flipped over, release a pair of lovely pert tits and had a nuzzle. She has a sensational body; a cliché I know, but one of somebody much younger than she is (I'd say that her age of 39 is probably spot on). I was having fun, and when she gave me owo I had to stop her very quickly otherwise I'd have popped. I then went down on cutiepie - lovely shaven pussy, fresh as a daisy, and with no fake moaning bullshit, or indeed false claims of sensitivity. On with the bag and fucked her in mist. Bugger me, she was tight, and I didn't last very long at all....
She cleaned me up and told me a bit about why she got into the business as we dressed. Genuinely lovely woman. The skinny jeans that she put on were arguably hotter than the schoolgirl thing that she'd just taken off, by the way. I'm not one for standing on ceremony after I've done what I came to do, so off I went with a wave at the door from cutiepie and a smile on my face. Probably only about 20 minutes after I'd arrived, due to failing to control my shot. Next time I might try to get two shots in the half hour...very difficult at my age, but with a pussy that tight I might still have it in me.

At 70 quid for 30 minutes, cutiepie is getting towards the top-end of the typical price range for Hull, and with stiff competition from the likes of sophie at 90 quid an hour for a service that it as good, cutiepie's price points are expensive. But I think worth it. Bravo.

Offline Neptune

110 for the hour though is good value

Offline hullad

Bang on  :wacko:

good clear report with all the correct details, we could do with more like this.

She has been in my 'in tray' since she appeared as she looks a tidy lass.

The picture in the bikini does it for me and as soon as I have recovered from my operation I will be round there.

Offline Country Lad

Thanks for the review . I've been looking at her profile for a while now . Is FK on the menu ? - not on her likes list.

Offline hitman33

Good report and that's some body on a 39 year old!

Offline PK59

Arranged a meet last week - 10 am - she texted postcode a couple of days before
On the morning itself she text about 8-30 asking if I was definitely coming which I replied to straight away confirming
Set off then at about 9-40 she text to say she had fallen asleep and could I put it back half an hour ......I replied and said I couldn't because I had to be somewhere else later . Then total radio silence , I text again twice then called but went straight to answerphone
Nothing since - terrible service ......clearly not reliable  :( :(

Offline Neptune

Arranged a meet last week - 10 am - she texted postcode a couple of days before
On the morning itself she text about 8-30 asking if I was definitely coming which I replied to straight away confirming
Set off then at about 9-40 she text to say she had fallen asleep and could I put it back half an hour ......I replied and said I couldn't because I had to be somewhere else later . Then total radio silence , I text again twice then called but went straight to answerphone
Nothing since - terrible service ......clearly not reliable  :( :(
Do a review

Offline flintstone