Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PinkCupcakesX - Hertfordshire (Hatfield)  (Read 2813 times)

1 review(s) for PINKCUPCAKESXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jerboa]

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The other night I met Natasha (PinkCupcakesX) for a two hour incall at a Hatfield hotel, had been many years since I last punted with her, she has been out of the game for a few years, spotted her profile a couple of months ago, but only just managed to get round to seeing her. A recent thread on her. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177653.msg1877344#msg1877344

A nice clean discreet hotel room a short walk from the Galleria, soft bed.

Looks
A good looking mid to late 30's brunette milf, 5'4" tall, petite size 8, light tan, enhanced 34"DD breasts, a few tasteful tattoos, sexy brown eyes, friendly and bubbly personality.

Services
GFE, PSE, DFK, OWO, CIM, RO, 69,

The Punt
Was given the address and room number, knocked on the door and invited in, things started quite passionately with lots of kissing and pulling off clothes, we undressed each other, kissing her firm boobs and licking her large hard nipples, as I recall she is great at oral, took her time teasing me, and made me hard, she is one who likes to lick a guys balls, I tasted her pussy which is sweet tasting, we did a 69, we continued for 2 hours in many positions including cowgirls, Mish and doggy, all over the bed in some very dirty and fun sex, Natasha is a great shag, we had some wild passionate sex, ended up cumming over her breasts and in her mouth, took a shower to freshen up I really enjoyed myself, will have to return again soon when Natasha is back working, she seems to only work part time, posts dates up on her profile when she holds a incall day.

Conclusion
I don't normally do 2 hour punts, but made the exception with Natasha, been to long since we last met, she is still very good IMO, not lost her skills in making a fella happy, would recommend her, and will have to return myself soon.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The other night I met Natasha (PinkCupcakesX) for a two hour incall at a Hatfield hotel, had been many years since I last punted with her, she has been out of the game for a few years, spotted her profile a couple of months ago, but only just managed to get round to seeing her. A recent thread on her. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177653.msg1877344#msg1877344

A nice clean discreet hotel room a short walk from the Galleria, soft bed.

Looks
A good looking mid to late 30's brunette milf, 5'4" tall, petite size 8, light tan, enhanced 34"DD breasts, a few tasteful tattoos, sexy brown eyes, friendly and bubbly personality.

Services
GFE, PSE, DFK, OWO, CIM, RO, 69,

The Punt
Was given the address and room number, knocked on the door and invited in, things started quite passionately with lots of kissing and pulling off clothes, we undressed each other, kissing her firm boobs and licking her large hard nipples, as I recall she is great at oral, took her time teasing me, and made me hard, she is one who likes to lick a guys balls, I tasted her pussy which is sweet tasting, we did a 69, we continued for 2 hours in many positions including cowgirls, Mish and doggy, all over the bed in some very dirty and fun sex, Natasha is a great shag, we had some wild passionate sex, ended up cumming over her breasts and in her mouth, took a shower to freshen up I really enjoyed myself, will have to return again soon when Natasha is back working, she seems to only work part time, posts dates up on her profile when she holds a incall day.

Conclusion
I don't normally do 2 hour punts, but made the exception with Natasha, been to long since we last met, she is still very good IMO, not lost her skills in making a fella happy, would recommend her, and will have to return myself soon.

Natasha is early to mid-40s now, she told me she was early-30s in 2008 and looked about 32 ish to me then. She always offered me a good service when I punted with her. Glad to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Natasha is early to mid-40s now, she told me she was early-30s in 2008 and looked about 32 ish to me then. She always offered me a good service when I punted with her. Glad to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup:

Fair enough mate, she doesn’t look her age then, and I’m normally a good judge, yes was a good punt, still provides a great service.

Offline CheeseYa

I remember having a no holes barred punt with Natasha back at HoD in MK about a decade ago, pleased to hear that she’s kept in shape and still delivers.

Offline justf4fun

If I am correct she stopped working because she was pregnant, does she show signs of childbirth? Some women manage to get through without stretch marks. She was on my hot list for ages but I never managed to get to see her and am thinking of making the effort but do not want to travel all that we to be disappointed
Banned reason: Spamming threads for private contact details.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mikeh38

Wow first Louise returns  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: and now Natasha  :yahoo: :yahoo:  :yahoo: looks like my retirement is gonna be OVER  soon :D :D :D

Offline Jerboa

If I am correct she stopped working because she was pregnant, does she show signs of childbirth? Some women manage to get through without stretch marks. She was on my hot list for ages but I never managed to get to see her and am thinking of making the effort but do not want to travel all that we to be disappointed

Natasha has no stretch marks, just some faint scars under breasts from boob job, she has a tight stomach and tight pussy, in fact Natasha told me that she plans another boob job later this year, going bigger, she’s a DD-E at the moment.  :thumbsup:

Offline unclepokey

Still fucking stupid prices though. Even Shanelle has reduced her 2 hour price to £200
Uncle Pokey

Offline pepsicolaboy

Still fucking stupid prices though. Even Shanelle has reduced her 2 hour price to £200
Uncle Pokey

Agreed, services look vanilla (except WS both ways if she actually does it)

Over priced  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Agreed, services look vanilla (except WS both ways if she actually does it)

Over priced  :thumbsdown:

If I recall correctly I paid £140 an hour to punt with her in Herts nearly 10 years ago, no interest to me but in those days she offered Anal and was known for it in her reviews/forum feedback like Shanelle was in her reviews. Natasha offered me a fantastic service every time I punted with her, she had a great attitude.

She is now too expensive for my liking, Simply Louise who is a similar ish age now charges £120 an hour whereas when I punted with her 10 years ago she charged me £150 an hour, Louise consequently is a possible for me to punt with again.

Offline randyrobert

I saw her in May 2012 and she was then charging £150 ph-great service as I recall-and I think anal was on the agenda-pretty damn good.

SaneOnes

I saw her in May 2012 and she was then charging £150 ph-great service as I recall-and I think anal was on the agenda-pretty damn good.

Same here. Saw her over 9 years ago when she was charging £150 ph that included anal. She must be 10 years older than her stated age the very least.