Author Topic: Leah - Diamond Dollz, Manchester  (Read 1112 times)

IdkwIbother

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Leah, Diamond Dollz

Can't remember exactly where she's from, either Chzec or Polish. Quite a pretty girl with nice nails and was friendly enough. Nice knockers, quite large, real, not too saggy and doing her doggy was very, very pleasurable(great view in the mirror of your cock sliding away).

The reason for the neutral and not a positive? She rushed me; at the point where I could quite easily have spent 15 minutes shagging her either doggy or pronebone she suggested that the £40 on the door was for 10min of massage, 10mins of oral and 10minutes of sex. She also refused to do pronebone, wtf?

She stung me an extra £10 for OWO, which I believe is standard for Diamond Dollz anyway .... she's new in Manchester, so I think she'll soon learn that if a punter wants to pronebone her for 30minutes then the management of Diamond Dollz will probably have her out on her arse if she refuses!


Offline charliejack

Can't think of a good review of this place
Don't think I will ever bother them

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26


she suggested that the £40 on the door was for 10min of massage, 10mins of oral and 10minutes of sex.

They claim on there website "Manchester's No1 massage parlour"  :unknown:

There's been a lot of dissatisfied punters reading some of the reviews on here-I myself would like 26 mins of massage,2 mins of oral and 2 mins of sex-I wonder how she would react to my request if I visited :wackogirl:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
They claim on there website "Manchester's No1 massage parlour"  :unknown:

There's been a lot of dissatisfied punters reading some of the reviews on here-I myself would like 26 mins of massage,2 mins of oral and 2 mins of sex-I wonder how she would react to my request if I visited :wackogirl:

Say what?!  :wacko: :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:P

Massage with a few extras is more my thing.PE issues. :cry:

2 minutes of oral fair enough. But 2 minutes of sex?    :D

PE issues? As in Physical Education?  :unknown:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26


IdkwIbother

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I don't get it?

If you're gunna spunk early, then have a good wank an hour or two before you get sorted .... Am I the only the twat to have watched There's Something About Mary?

BFG.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Most punters seem to leave Diamind Dollz not happy. Will be giving the place a wide berth.