Author Topic: There's crazy and then there is....  (Read 1518 times)

Offline malu999

Chuck51!

Tempted by this lass but half worried Chuck will be hiding outside in the street somewhere.

Check out her feedback;
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Offline CoreyTrevor

Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NigelF

I could be wrong but I think Chuck was "donlurio" on here. He was an idiot.

Offline Richthescouser

I could be wrong but I think Chuck was "donlurio" on here. He was an idiot.

You could well be right. He sent me more than one PM insisting that I visit Riley. Very weird.

Al Reet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
He’s an absolute basket case - and Little Riley isn’t his only victim although she does seem to be the main focus of his attention..  :crazy:

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
He was a big fan of Poppy, as I recall!

Offline BP

He’s an absolute basket case - and Little Riley isn’t his only victim although she does seem to be the main focus of his attention..  :crazy:

Holy Fuck.  I just read the feedback he left on AW.
Times like this i kind of feel sorry for what some of them have to put up with.  #whatafuckwit

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Holy Fuck.  I just read the feedback he left on AW.
Times like this i kind of feel sorry for what some of them have to put up with.  #whatafuckwit

Talking of a fuckwit, from the viz archives

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rocket88