(All conversations I recorded )
[/quote]
Why do i feel you're losing customers that you keep coming back

Firstly You just exposed yourself
you think its okay to record conversations OMG.
And lastly I dont really want to talk about this anymore, as i feel that aswell as the location this person is also not very discreet.
AND IF I WANT TO GIVE A NEGATIVE- I WILL
PLZ DONT COME BACK TO MY POST BITCH (I BEG YOU)
(yes, i admit i said that your massage was good and that i'd like to come back. but that's becoz you were being nice, interacting, smiling and starting conveersation with me. It does not necessary mean i will tell the truth to you, this is where i have post my honest opinion and dont want any further discussions)
For those interested to visit her, plz be my guest.
But i was not particular happy, especially after the visit as said in my review.