Author Topic: Bambi of La Maison retired?  (Read 433 times)

Pepsiii

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Bambi of La Maison Has she retired, she was also known as Francesca or something similar on AdultWork, nice and toned, she was.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She went indi and worked on and off for a couple of years, I never saw her but she was in my HL and seemed to switch between Manc and Leeds, also recall she may have popped up in Oz for a while.

Not sure how to link an AW profile that is set to distribute content only but she's still in my HL last logged in April 17
I guess she may have another new profile but you can see her pics if you search her profile on AW francescabambi

Offline NigelF

Not sure how to link an AW profile that is set to distribute content only but she's still in my HL last logged in April 17
I guess she may have another new profile but you can see her pics if you search her profile on AW francescabambi

External Link/Members Only