Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr Lily - south Harrow  (Read 7544 times)

Online RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

As per previous reviews, worth a squirt for £35.

Managed to squeeze me in early morning as I was short on time.

Service as described in previous reviews.

Location is weird though: sliding door opening into a box room!? It’s locked from the inside, but you’re literally 1ft away from passing shoppers. Weird but exciting!

Was wearing some leather type trousers and said she doesn’t normally allow touching from outside which differs from a previous review.

Said she likes seeing men cum as it’s a turn on so I filled her little Chinese hands - clean up and stepped back out into the market.

Will return as it’s a unique experience and def worth it!

Offline bungry

can you provide your opinion on her looks?  Thx

Online RAJEC

can you provide your opinion on her looks?  Thx

Fairly standard looking Chinese woman. Not ugly, certainly no train wreck but far from a looker.

Liquidator

I’ve seen far worse....I’d certainly award 7/10 because of her arse in the leather trousers lol

Offline Daaz324

How much in total? £35 extra for happy ending ?

Liquidator

No £35 for 30 mins including HR

Offline Daaz324

Online RAJEC

That’s good! I need to try

Do it. She knows why men go there and makes sure to tend to your tightness. For £35 it’s a no brainer!

Offline sceezy

She really does know how to milk a cock!!

Offline anton216

So an hour massage will be £50?

Offline likey

Yep, 45 for the hour plus the 5 for HE.
 :thumbsup:

Online RAJEC

Is that 2 pops or just prolonged massage and wank?

Offline Daaz324

Will go next week! What’s the location like? Can’t wait to have her milk me dry

Offline anton216

I sent her a message today, its actually £55 for an hour with he.

Offline Muff licker

Location is a bit strange but adds to the excitement IMO she really knows how to wank a cock to completion !

Offline sceezy

Location is a bit strange but adds to the excitement IMO she really knows how to wank a cock to completion !

I agree! She made me cum a lot within a minute!

Offline MrDog

Is that 2 pops or just prolonged massage and wank?
No she's quite adamant that even if you do the hour its only one pop. I saw her last week and ill do a review.

Offline blueboy23

So how was the actual massage? I am intrigued by this prospect for the price, i might actually do the trek up to South Harrow.
if i am to trek, the massage too better be good.  :cool:

Offline Muff licker

The Massage is very firm not for the faint hearted but professional

Offline Daaz324

Online RAJEC

Anyone else been yet?

Not me (again). 1 hour 1 pop is too restrictive. And now shower can be a deal breaker depending on certain days.

Offline Rubenzz

The hot oil must feel really good in this weather. Might go back for an hour but I don’t enjoy the restricted touching.

Offline Daaz324

I’ve booked for her tomorrow. I’m going to have 30 mins. Shame her ass can’t be touched. Some say they get limited touching but for £35 for a wank I’ll give it a go :) I also like massages so looking forward to seeing her. Will post up about my experience tomorrow

Offline Daaz324

Strange question but where’s best place to park? Sainsbury’s?

Also what’s the setting like as in is it dim lights etc and relaxing and sensual or just like full brightness. I’m weird I hate it fully bright  lol

Offline Daaz324

My cock tomorrow going to be shrivelled like a acorn in this weather lol

Offline flamin

@Daaz / Others wondering about parking.  The nearest place for free parking is Waitrose. 4min walk
Or there is a Controlled parking on Sherwood road 9am -10pm residence only,  but there is pay-and-display parking right by the railway arches, which you can enter from the back of that market.

Liquidator

I parked in Waitrose car park and walked for 5 mins.
It was 3 hours free parking.
Room was dark with a few fairy lights as I recall.
I thought the massage was top quality and probably would cost £40 in some places without the pop.

Online RAJEC

Spot on with parking and description in the room.

Let us know how you get on, once you’re feeling a little lighter  :lol:

Offline Daaz324

Thanks!

Hope it didn’t sound to weird about the room. Only asked as a few places I been before has just been a basic room really bright but I like it slightly dim atleast other wise does not feel as sensual

Offline Curtis

Went to see Dr Lily today as recommended by several people on here and it was the best £35 I have spent in a massage place for a long time.
The massage alone is worth the money as she solved a long standing problem I have had with my shoulder and once the CC swipes started it did not take me long to shoot my load all over the place as she really knows how to drain your balls  :wackogirl:
Currently there is no shower facility in the Unit she uses but she will shortly be moving to an adjacent
Unit which is currently being worked on which will include a shower facility.
Lily is a lovely lady and I really enjoyed her service and will definitely be back

Online RAJEC

Went to see Dr Lily today as recommended by several people on here and it was the best £35 I have spent in a massage place for a long time.
The massage alone is worth the money as she solved a long standing problem I have had with my shoulder and once the CC swipes started it did not take me long to shoot my load all over the place as she really knows how to drain your balls  :wackogirl:
Currently there is no shower facility in the Unit she uses but she will shortly be moving to an adjacent
Unit which is currently being worked on which will include a shower facility.
Lily is a lovely lady and I really enjoyed her service and will definitely be back

Perhaps post your own separate review?