Author Topic: Very weird AdultWork profiles appearing lately  (Read 762 times)

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I regularly do an AW search for any new SPs in the North West. Just lately, there have been some very weird profiles including

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bound to get plenty of interest I would say


and: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who will get very little


and: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who certainly won't be getting any from me - or any of you lads I would think


Always a few of these: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

that look to me like a standard format for pimped EE girls.


 :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bolster3

I wouldn't think the first one mentioned would get much interest as she lists bareback  :scare: along with numbers 3 and 4.

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I wouldn't think the first one mentioned would get much interest as she lists bareback  :scare: along with numbers 3 and 4.


Wow, quite a few changes have been made since I first looked at it. Obviously some kind of windup and/or spoof. It started off as massage with happy ending at £120.00 for 3 hours - which I didn't believe, by the way. I wonder how long it will be up?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac