External Link/Members Only One morning in January, £60 30 mins
Sent a few texts back and forth, agreed a time, great comms.
Nice apartment, very clean, I did notice cctv cameras so that might put some off.
I was pleasantly surprised when barbie answer the door.
She was wearing jeans and a t shirt, but she looked good.
She soon took them off and revealed a cracking pair of fake tits, and a decent body.
In some of her pictures she looks pretty chunky, she looked much better in person, especially at 41 years old.
On the bed she gave a quick back massage, then flipped me over.
She then got some baby wipes and put a bit of shower gel on them to wipe my cock

first for me but what can you do.
Decent enough OWO Blowjob but a bit too soft for me really and it didn't last long enough.
Then she got the baby wipes and shower gel again to wipe her pussy.
She said she was a hygiene freak.
She has huge pussy lips, the biggest I've ever seen. I prefer the tiny ones.
She moved her pussy towards my face

nope, get that away from me.
I made my excuses about not doing reverse oral and she was fine about it.
On with the rubber, she asked what my favorite position was, I told her doggie.
She assumed the position and I gave her a good seeing to.... all 30 seconds of it

It felt amazing and I couldn't hold back.
So...... i think she's a decent looking woman, great figure, great tits, scary pussy (some might be in to it) she's probably a good shag, but hard to say as I was useless.
Probably wouldn't see again, but you never know.