Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx naught Sara Xxx - Aberdeen  (Read 838 times)

7 review(s) for xxx naughty sara xxx (0 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bluenose247

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first punt so I apologise now if I have not followed the right protocol for writing a review but here goes. I decided to meet her for 30 mins incall for £50.

Comms: This was good, had a phone chat about discussing what I wanted. Texted me the address and asked to phone when I'm on the street. Once I was on the street I phoned her as requested and she told me what number. Once there it was her who opened the door. The pics are her but it must of been a few years ago as she now looks older.

Location: it was in a flat in Torry near the Tesco. Place was clean enough but it smelt of smoke. I left the building smelling of smoke.

Service: as it was my first punt wasn't sure what to expect. I got into the room, handed over the cash and got naked. There wasn't much conversation and it was straight to the point. Started off with OW which was actually really good. As I got hard, she asked if I wanted to fuck, who am I to say no. So I inserted inside her and must admit there was really no interest there. She laid there and pretty much took it. I finished inside the condom and pretty much rushed to out my clothes back on. Not sure if I would visit again to be honest.

Overall this was not bad for my first punt as I had nothing to compare it too. It is a neutral because I felt rush and awkward but her Oral skills were actually quite good.

Hopefully I have covered everything. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.