Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Water Street  (Read 1917 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ayynice

Link to Girl in question External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Location Typical location on Water Street clean, busy enough to not be noticed with plenty of on street parking.

The WG Pictures accurate actually saw the WG I wanted too.

Action Greeted with usual behind the door technique pleased with her appearance, exchanged our hello's handed the cash stashed it while I showered, £120 for the hour, once out of the shower she started with some dfk then onto owo which was good didn't DT much but overall not bad, I checked to see if CIM was okay she agree'd did the dead, cleaned me up then had a massage while mini me warms back up, massage was not bad actually maybe could of been a little firmer, once I was ready again warmed me up with a little owo and dfk once ready on with the jacket then did sex in cg doggy and a bit of mish I was planning on anal but it slipped my mind, maybe next time...anyway mini me wasn't responding and I asked if she could do some owo to finish again she agree'd so off with the jacket and she finished me off that way, had around 10mins to spare so I had another little massge then another shower and I left.

overall good experience deffo will return might see another member of the group.

Offline ss100

Is anal included with this group?

Offline ayynice

Offline Littlefoot

Don't think there's a general ruling on the whole group regarding anal. Best to check the individual aw profiles. I'm sure I've seen and heard of ones on here that don't do anal. But I think most of them do.

Offline alibirmingham

Can only comment on the WG’s I’ve been with in this group and anya and Katie both include anal in their prices.

Offline misterjt111

I’ve had great service from this group as well as b&s so I’m always a bit wary of booking.  Is there anything distinctive about her so you’d know if it was or wasn’t her when she answers the door?  Thinking along the lines of tattoos?

Cheers

Offline bearcat69

I’ve had great service from this group as well as b&s so I’m always a bit wary of booking.  Is there anything distinctive about her so you’d know if it was or wasn’t her when she answers the door?  Thinking along the lines of tattoos?

Cheers

Don't remember tattoos.. The dark eyes, strong eyebrows, smiley/giggling personality and the big hard tits are the things I remember the most about her. The most recent photos are pretty accurate IMO, just take a good hard look at them.

Good luck running the gauntlet of the maid. Fuck knows I can't be arsed with that anymore.