I’ve just read all the posts on here, seems a wide berth is the best option.
However, there is a bit of something!!! I actually spoke to her yesterday teatime, before everyone posted here. We actually had quite a long chat. She definatly sounded very female. Definatly English & female. As I joked that I was expecting an EE ascent. Apparently I wasn’t the 1st to say that. Was telling me that she’s from Manchester & only been on the game 3 months. Just moved to Blackpool a few weeks ago, renting a room. Could be on Cookson St. She did say she was near the tower, did ask me if I wanted the address. I’m was looking for later next week, so wasn’t bothered. After reading above, maybe I should of got it...
Decided to maybe give her the benefit of the doubt. She sound very plausible, but I’m fully aware that all WG’s tell porkies to get you in. Anyway, I’ll put another call in. If it’s a Cookson St shop. Then I’ll sack it off. Otherwise I might just follow it up... If I do, I’ll review