Author Topic: Ruebeeplease Glasgow info?  (Read 1310 times)

Offline T-jock20

Any of you gents had the pleasure?
I'm considering going for it even at the £85 for 1/2 hour (a little over my £80 limit  :D)

External Link/Members Only

Offline daneeboy

Great girl full of fun, i am sure you will have a great time.

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Great girl full of fun, i am sure you will have a great time.

Review?

Asianspice

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I asked the question on here in January and had no reply. I took a punt but it was cancelled due to childcare issues. Rescheduled and met at her tenement in Glasgow. Didn’t review as I am more of a lurker on here I am afraid. Nice enough girl but swears every verse end which puts me off a bit. Had a feeling someone else was in the next room but not 100%. Reasonable looks but I would say 5/10 for the price. None eventful punt. I had half an hour and was glad I didn’t opt for longer.
Will not return. Prices have risen! :thumbsdown: