External Link/Members OnlyAlizee has all positive reviews and I know why. I had an excellent punt with her. Price was 250 for 2 hours.
Communications initially by UKE then text. Responsive and organised.
Venue was very nice city centre hotel. Punted there several times with no issues.
Alizee is a very good looking young woman. Long dark hair, very pretty face, excellent figure with nice breasts in proportion. Sexy blue and black lingerie, well made up with red nails. I thought she’d be a fine looking lady and I was right. She’s also bright, articulate and an interesting conversationalist.
Greeted with big smile and immediately into DFK. A good start. Chatted for 10 to 15 mins, interspersed with more DFK. Very good at it. First bout of sex was as usual. DFK, oral both ways. Nice technique with licking, sucking, stroking. Got condom on and into cowgirl to conclusion while DFK. She is very tight. Had a good discussion with kissing and stroking. Got a bit more intense and into round 2. Oral from her then swung to 69. 5 to 10 minutes of this, seeing that arse, coupled with her technique and finished in mouth. Quick run to bathroom and she got rid of it. Further chat and she offered to go again but I was on empty by then. One notable thing throughout was the mischievous way she spoke about what we were about to do with no shyness, just a naughty smile. Quite a turn on. I made sure I dressed and left with 5 minutes to spare.
A great looking and lively woman who provided a first class service, horny sex, a good chat and a lot of laughs.
