Author Topic: Beautiful Doctor offering great massage-Opposite South harrow station  (Read 13893 times)

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Visited Lilly today for a 30 minute massage session. She is located in a small unit in South Harrow Markey (Lovelytherapy). I already discussed various things on the phone but opted for the 30 minute full body massage plus £5 for HE yes bargain i thought at £5 and looking at her whattsapp profile she has a great picture of her arse so i thought i would give it a try. Anyway turned up and was let into this glass covered unit (Stickers all over the window so you cannot be seen inside lol). Met with Lilly who claims to be 33 years old and i would say6/10 on looks but she has a great figure and personality she is size 8 waste and 6 on top. She sat on the massage table and asked me to undress. I stripped naked whilst Lilly watched and then i lay face down on the table. This is a compact unit but she has everything to hand and is quiet a nice little business open 7 days a week. The massage started on my upper back and shoulders and was very firm and it felt like she knew what she was doing. Lilly applied lovely warm oil all 0ver my back paying special detail to my bum it was really relaxing. After about 20 minutes she concentrated on my crack and run her hand down my arse crack and squeezing by bollocks. My cock got instantly hard and she was soon pulling it to full strength and playing around the perineum area this was a real treat.

She then asked me to turn over and she continued on my cock and balls one hand on my balls and the other slowly wanking my cock, she then sped up and i could not control myself and i shot all over the place, Lilly then cleaned me down from head to toe and sent me on my way.

It was a bargain massage and only £5 for the HE as she own the business so no girls to tip.
Her English is very good and i love it when she swears. She said there are a lot of Cunts around here LOL..
I will definitely return. B2B is available at £60 but she has small Tits her best asset is her arse. Today she had tight leather trousers on and I could clearly see her pussy mound through the trousers. B2B is only topless bit she said she would wear skimpy knickers. During my massage I touched her arse and tits without any complaints so i am guessing the B2B may allow a gentle pussy stroke.




Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline likey

Off to the bike show on Friday.....will have to divert a little on the underground  :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Offline Muff licker

You will not regret it please let me know how you get on

Offline Brompton

Seems you had a result there  :thumbsup:

Offline locker314

What was the price for the 30 minutes?

Offline Muff licker

The price was £30 for 30 minutes plus £5 extra for HE
She also does B2B when she gets to know you for £60

Offline Moneyd

She is definitely worth a punt at that price.

Were you allowed to let your hands explore her tits?

Offline Muff licker

I touched her arse over her leather trousers and touched her tits over her clothes I did not go for B2B so she was clothed
Was a bargain and sure knows how to wank a man off !

Offline Emilio London

Sound like there is good attention to the crack and perineum. Does she also go inside and massage the prostate?

Offline Muff licker

She just attended to my crack and perineum i am not sure about prostate worth a try i must admit after she had finished with me i was bursting to come :wackogirl:

Offline lewishamguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,127
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 39
She's a doctor apparently?? :wacko: Where's she from?
Btw thanks for the review.

Offline Muff licker

Yes she is a doctor in something or the other wasn't really listening my hard on took over my brain
She is from Northern China not a stunning looker but has a cute arse and delivers a good massage and HE

Offline Rubenzz

I’m on my way to see her later today. Will post a review also.
She didn’t pick up my call straight away, but when she did, she said she’s busy, to call back in an hour. Instead she texted me 5 mins later and arranged a time and sent me address.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I’m on my way to see her later today. Will post a review also.
She didn’t pick up my call straight away, but when she did, she said she’s busy, to call back in an hour. Instead she texted me 5 mins later and arranged a time and sent me address.

Do keep us posted on how it goes

Offline bungry

how discreet is her entrance?  It sounds like all eyes will be on you entering!  Let us know...thx

Offline Muff licker

Entrance is a big blingy but the market is quiet no one saw me enter or leave

Offline Prince

Yes, she is a neurosurgeon back in China. :D

She finds this work more interesting and it pays more than the NHS.

Offline jok32

What a waste of talent. Then again she would have to pass some seserious english and medical exams to be allowed to work here, and start from further down. So can't really blame her.

Liquidator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As one who knows I can tell you she isn’t a neurosurgeon lol.
She worked in a hospital in China treating stroke and accident patients...but she was basically a physiotherapist:)

Offline jok32

Thanks for the clarification, where's your review though mate?

Offline Mrcoolio

Am interested in this as I like deep tissue massages - would be great to combine the two, but the ad states it is not a sexual service.

Did you discuss the extras on the phone before the appointment? when exactly was the extra negotiated?

Offline lewishamguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,127
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 39
As one who knows I can tell you she isn’t a neurosurgeon lol.
She worked in a hospital in China treating stroke and accident patients...but she was basically a physiotherapist:)

So you've just signed up today to tell this?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Rubenzz

I’ve pisted my review if anyone wants to have a read. I would t say she’s a neurosurgeon, because when I said the word, she looked confused. Lol. I think she probably is just a physiotherapist.
Anyway, does it matter, she’s gives good handjobs.

And for the other guy asking, when doing for massages, I never confirm extras over the phone as they’re supposed to be a legitimate service so they could be putting themselves at risk. I confirm before the massage starts which is fine for them.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
If she works out of a unit in the market I’m guessing there is no shower, is that right ?

Offline Muff licker

Yes no shower but plenty of wipes and spray hygiene gel its a clean environment

Offline Muff licker

To answer the other questions i did text her and ask for HE and she said extra £5 but i don't normally do that and she did ask me again before the massage what i wanted

Tiddlywinker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How did she say “Harrow” on the phone...?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
How did she say “Harrow” on the phone...?

Does your family know what a complete tosser you are ?

Tiddlywinker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Liquidator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Kind of...but this site is proving very interesting 😈

Offline Fully Sated

I’ve pisted my review if anyone wants to have a read. I would t say she’s a neurosurgeon, because when I said the word, she looked confused. Lol. I think she probably is just a physiotherapist.
Anyway, does it matter, she’s gives good handjobs.

And for the other guy asking, when doing for massages, I never confirm extras over the phone as they’re supposed to be a legitimate service so they could be putting themselves at risk. I confirm before the massage starts which is fine for them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184360.0

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How did she say “Harrow” on the phone...?

Muff licker What the fuck did you report that post for  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:08:42 pm by James999 »

Liquidator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw Dr Lily yesterday and will do a full review this weekend. But to summarize..
I had £30 for half hour and extra £5 for the Hr (bargain) .I have seen her before and took advantage of her offer to massage me in her revealing panties for an extra £20 lol. She has an amazing arse, so it was a no-brainier really, and some non-invasive buttock fondling is encouraged.
She is a fully trained physio so massage has proper therapeutic value, which is good to get rid of the niggles from the weekly crap.
HR technique is excellent with eye contact,  cheeky smiles and dirty talking.
A huge bargain at £35 and still very good value at £55.


peter296

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have seen her before and took advantage of her offer to massage me in her revealing panties for an extra £20 lol.

was she topless as well?

Liquidator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nope...think that option cost a bit more and I thought her arse was best feature so ...
I’ve been since and just had £35 option for cost reasons.
She seems to be moving to a bigger unit in the market and this hopefully addresses some of the other cat-swinging issues mentioned above.

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
I’ve seen her a few times and she is adamant she doesn’t go further than a clothed wank...

Doubtful of these claims, but can corroborate the location move as I mentioned this too in another thread (unless it was lifted from there).

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's a doctor apparently?? :wacko:

Doctors don’t wank men off.       :rolleyes:

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Doctors don’t wank men off.       :rolleyes:

They do on porn hub. I’ve seen it!  :dance:

Liquidator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I had to promise not to put hands inside the panties lol but the extra £20 made it happen.

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
I had to promise not to put hands inside the panties lol but the extra £20 made it happen.

What did the jizz stain say??? I am curious to know!

Offline Moneyd

If the trousers come off for £20 can we assume the top can come off for ££ too?

Offline Prince

As one who knows I can tell you she isn’t a neurosurgeon lol.
She worked in a hospital in China treating stroke and accident patients...but she was basically a physiotherapist:)


I was joking.  :hi: