Author Topic: Layla Exotic - Stats  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Topkat

Hi guys
Ive always been tempted to see Layla and Funnyguy's recent review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184095.0  noted my interest again.

The lady is well reviewed here so Ive no worries on the service front.
Are her stats accurate especially age, 33 is above my usual limit but Ive seen girls of that age who advertise as 25.
Also size 8, that correct?

Thanks
TK

hardtoplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys
Ive always been tempted to see Layla and Funnyguy's recent review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184095.0  noted my interest again.

The lady is well reviewed here so Ive no worries on the service front.
Are her stats accurate especially age, 33 is above my usual limit but Ive seen girls of that age who advertise as 25.
Also size 8, that correct?

Thanks
TK

 :hi: TK, Layla told me herself she’s 38yo but it’s hard to tell if she is. No way size 8 (never noticed that on her profile before), more like a 10. But fat she ain’t  :thumbsup:

Offline Unfaithful

Size 8 Nae chance!! Fat Nae chance! Best porn star fuck I’ve had in 20 years or do punting YES!!
Best owo, best anal, spat cum in my face squirted in my mouth and finished off pudding over my face telling me I was a dirty boy!!

Offline Topkat

Size 8 Nae chance!! Fat Nae chance! Best porn star fuck I’ve had in 20 years or do punting YES!!
Best owo, best anal, spat cum in my face squirted in my mouth and finished off pudding over my face telling me I was a dirty boy!!

Thanks for the info.
Her profile doesnt list OWO in likes, only oral, Im sure Oral Without was listed when I looked before.

Offline Jamesie007

As the guys have said she's no way fat and I've not got a clue about dress sizes, but by far the best PSE you will get. 5 stars from me.

Offline pablodiablo

Id say about a size 10 with much bigger ( & newer)  boobs than her profile pics suggest. Great body IMO. She told me she was 37 but I reckon she'd easily pass for younger.
I doubt you'd be disappointed.  :thumbsup:

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the info guys....on the HL :thumbsup: