Author Topic: Alizee21 Cardiff tour  (Read 4411 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour
£30 extra for anal

E-mailed alizee about 6 months ago asking about the possibility of a Cardiff tour ( if you don’t ask etc ), said she’d look in to it , she had a lot of cancellations on her Glasgow tour last month  so things did’t look too good , but together with other local guys mailing her, she decided to give us a visit and am I a pig in shit she did, considering she has no AW account, comms went remarkably smooth, I did all my communication via uk e conversation, she’s intelligent and switched on so no problems,
 nice hotel edge of town, been there many times ( not just punting ) so knew lay out, room number etc supplied while walking to hotel, no problems,
in I go, and wow, tall, slim, fit, long dark hair, stunning body and face, heels and gorgeous undies set ( seen in her web site photos ) stockings suspenders, everything that floats my boat, and then she speaks, well beat me with twigs, I just love the French accent and to hear it come from this stunning woman that you know your going to get naked with was quite something, alizee welcomed me and straight in to French tongue wagging, oh boy, nipped to bathroom for extra wash and back to bedroom, alizee is on bed waiting, what a sight, join her in a nanosecond and what followed was about 45 mins of laid back g f e , alizee d f k’d through out, O W O was superb and mind blowing to watch, R O and rimming on her was clean and sweet, she rode me for some time and got very wet , nice , then in to doggie and went the extra and stumped up for anal, sorry , simply  could’t resist ! Alizee is very tight in both situations , but luckily I’m not swinging with donkeys,  so I’m always up for this, it was the tightest I’ve experienced, but what a sight , then finished off with alizee on her knees and me stood in front of her and she sucked and wanked me off to a C I M situation, she took my offering to the bathroom , and returned fresh and in to some more d f k and a chat before I left for my pancakes,

So one of my most memorable 1-2-1’s , a stunning woman in many ways , she goes home to France in a few months as her college exploits will come to an end, but she plans to tour in the future, so if she comes back to Cardiff , I’ll be in , in a flash.

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review RD!! I need to make a booking i guess :sarcastic:

Offline Mil 34

Nice one red , she looks great.
I punted already this month and I didn’t notice she was touring otherwise I would have booked.
You lucky bugger  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Red.  Glad you enjoyed, looking forward to seeing her myself.   :drinks:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Looking forward to her London tour.

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good to see the reviews are consistent. Shame I couldn’t make the time to get up to see her. Will have to try another time, maybe tie it in with a business trip.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She was very pleased she’d had no cancellations yet, so that was good to hear, I did tell her I’d fill in if someone has to cancel, which I hope thay don’t, and there’s probably a waiting list,  but would’t turn down the opportunity to go again , she’s driven down from Durham and obviously has to drive back, least I can do, I’m all heart me .

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She was very pleased she’d had no cancellations yet, so that was good to hear, I did tell her I’d fill in if someone has to cancel, which I hope thay don’t, and there’s probably a waiting list,  but would’t turn down the opportunity to go again , she’s driven down from Durham and obviously has to drive back, least I can do, I’m all heart me .

You bloody sweetheart you.  :kiss: But good to hear all of that nevertheless.  :)

Now tell me, how much French phrases did you learn? (And I'm not just referring to "Voulez vous couchez avec moi, c'est soir?"  :D )

And did you visit traditional french attired like so:-

Hidden Image/Members Only
 :thumbsup:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just her accent, that was enough for me.  jeans etc, would have stood out like a gay guy at a heterosexual gangbang dressed like that !

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just her accent, that was enough for me.  jeans etc, would have stood out like a gay guy at a heterosexual gangbang dressed like that !

 Spoilsport!  :sarcastic: :lol:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just her accent, that was enough for me.  jeans etc, would have stood out like a gay guy at a heterosexual gangbang dressed like that !

 :cool: :cool:

Offline dumbo25

Nice one red  :thumbsup:. I agree about that french accent, it so damn sexy  :rose:

Yeah Durham is a long way to travel and the return trip too..but so glad she made the trip to the Diff.

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a great punt, Red. Glad it was a good one after the wait.  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
Sounds a terrible way to spend an hour Red.   ;)

Must keep an eye out for her then.  What's the best way to know she is coming then, if she doesn't have an aw account?

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds a terrible way to spend an hour Red.   ;)

Must keep an eye out for her then.  What's the best way to know she is coming then, if she doesn't have an aw account?

Pretty much her website Iver or her classified on UKE.

Offline WelshMichael

Just a heads up for you - I was due to meet her this evening but man flu has got the better of me so I won’t be able to make it. She may have an hour free  :thumbsup:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just a heads up for you - I was due to meet her this evening but man flu has got the better of me so I won’t be able to make it. She may have an hour free  :thumbsup:

  :thumbsup:  :hi:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just a heads up for you - I was due to meet her this evening but man flu has got the better of me so I won’t be able to make it. She may have an hour free  :thumbsup:

Cheers W M, think there are guys waiting to step in , but I’ll remind her I’m armed, cocked and ready should I be required 👍🏻

Offline mr big

Nice one red I left it too late so couldn't get in this time around but if she might do a return I want make that mistake again glad u had a good one  :thumbsup:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers W M, think there are guys waiting to step in , but I’ll remind her I’m armed, cocked and ready should I be required 👍🏻

I might be the lucky one :sarcastic:


lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fill ya boots  :thumbsup:

I dont know what is good winning lottery or having confirm booking with Alizee :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

I dont know what is good winning lottery or having confirm booking with Alizee :sarcastic:

You haven’t done it yet, Lucozing. Hope you enjoy but she sounds a pleasant, good looking French woman who gives a very good service. She’s not a goddess.

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You haven’t done it yet, Lucozing. Hope you enjoy but she sounds a pleasant, good looking French woman who gives a very good service. She’s not a goddess.

 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review Red! Saw her this morning at 8.00am for an hour and a half! WOW!

Will have to calm down and write the review soon - but I won't be forgetting this adventure for a long time!

HH

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review Red! Saw her this morning at 8.00am for an hour and a half! WOW!

Will have to calm down and write the review soon - but I won't be forgetting this adventure for a long time!

HH

I’d be careful about posting such specific information on here, you never know what crazy might be staking the place out. It happened in the past, it will happen again. Protect yourself at all times.

Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Totally agree StT, I wouldn't be so specific normally, but I stayed in the same hotel by fluke!

No one saw me move from one floor to the other, going or returning to my room.

Appreciate the thought - thanks.

HH

Offline Proton

 That's one of hell of a professional looking web page Alizee has, makes interesting reading with stunning photos. LUCKY you two Red & Hector, also well done Red for enticing her to Cardiff hope she returns.

Offline mrdiamond77

She was very pleased she’d had no cancellations yet, so that was good to hear, I did tell her I’d fill in if someone has to cancel, which I hope thay don’t, and there’s probably a waiting list,  but would’t turn down the opportunity to go again , she’s driven down from Durham and obviously has to drive back, least I can do, I’m all heart me .

That's good news.  I was also wondering if she will be getting a lot of cancellations like other WG's have.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review Red! Saw her this morning at 8.00am for an hour and a half! WOW!

Will have to calm down and write the review soon - but I won't be forgetting this adventure for a long time!

HH

Glad you had a good time hector, I’ve not punted as much as you my man, so good to hear I’ve not gone slightly mad, I’m still wollowing in the glow  :thumbsup:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's one of hell of a professional looking web page Alizee has, makes interesting reading with stunning photos. LUCKY you two Red & Hector, also well done Red for enticing her to Cardiff hope she returns.

I know I asked some time ago, but others have also asked since and it was the friendly and welcoming nature of the requests that swung it in our favor, it’s just up to the guys to not cancel now, welsh micheal could’t make it to day , but posted and I can only presume someone has covered for him, that’s all we can ask, some just don’t turn up and that’s not good. , she’s going to be popular, if your on uk e you’ll know of her and any red blooded male would surly bend over backwards to visit her.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:09:12 pm by np500 »

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's good news.  I was also wondering if she will be getting a lot of cancellations like other WG's have.

Hope not mr D, want her to come back one day , you’ll enjoy, I’m sure of that.

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope not mr D, want her to come back one day , you’ll enjoy, I’m sure of that.

I am sure I will.   :hi:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 :D :D :D

I'm going home with a smiley smirk thats all i got to say.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:D :D :D

I'm going home with a smiley smirk thats all i got to say.

Well done my man, I just spoke to her ( text ) and she says Cardiff’s been good and she’s glad she came, that is good for future visits I hope  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well done my man, I just spoke to her ( text ) and she says Cardiff’s been good and she’s glad she came, that is good for future visits I hope  :thumbsup:

Non pun intended right?  :rolleyes:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well done my man, I just spoke to her ( text ) and she says Cardiff’s been good and she’s glad she came, that is good for future visits I hope  :thumbsup:

Yes she did mentioned that Cardiff is nice city to. She hoping too come back in future. I hope it be soon but i doubt it will as soon a we think, as it seems she got lot going on her personal life interest and travelling to.  :hi:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Totally agree StT, I wouldn't be so specific normally, but I stayed in the same hotel by fluke!

No one saw me move from one floor to the other, going or returning to my room.

Appreciate the thought - thanks.

HH

That is some skill in itself. You don't have previously acquired Ninjitsu abilities under your belt do you? A member of the league of shadows?   :wacko:

LICKER99

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 Having met Alizee for a booking a few months ago(not reviewed as had nothing new to add to her history), and having spent 90 mins with her, I would guess she will be pretty pissed off with the OP for dragging her into a 'pimping' scenario, which he has still not withdrawn. Seemed to me to be a very switched on independent SP.

 OP went from a fairly neutral review on Elise.. to calling her a 'smelly cunt'. I know there are a lot of 'smoke and mirrors' in this game, but I think the OP is somewhat a cunt of the first order...  with respect.

 

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes she did mentioned that Cardiff is nice city to. She hoping too come back in future. I hope it be soon but i doubt it will as soon a we think, as it seems she got lot going on her personal life interest and travelling to.  :hi:

Considering her criteria of plans and goals on her website, plus how young she is, I don't blame her if she wants to get her education achievement first. But good to hear she's had a good tour and visit here so far.

Offline happy as larry

She is one of the best girls around, i saw her in London and am gutted i couldn't make it to she her on this tour. I was hoping that she might stop off in Bristol but no joy
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:00:07 pm by happy as larry »

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Having met Alizee for a booking a few months ago(not reviewed as had nothing new to add to her history), and having spent 90 mins with her, I would guess she will be pretty pissed off with the OP for dragging her into a 'pimping' scenario, which he has still not withdrawn. Seemed to me to be a very switched on independent SP.

OP went from a fairly neutral review on Elise.. to calling her a 'smelly cunt'. I know there are a lot of 'smoke and mirrors' in this game, but I think the OP is somewhat a cunt of the first order...  with respect.

 

Didnt the OP give positive??

LICKER99

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Didnt the OP give positive??

 He did, and then during a spat with welsh elise lost his cool and alleged that Elizee was being pimped. Spat caused because OP intimated that he was her last client in Cardiff.. which Elise disputed as dishonest as he wasn't. Saved you reading back !!!

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
He did, and then during a spat with welsh elise lost his cool and alleged that Elizee was being pimped. Spat caused because OP intimated that he was her last client in Cardiff.. which Elise disputed as dishonest as he wasn't. Saved you reading back !!!

Thanks for the info. I do have little knowledge about this.  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Having met Alizee for a booking a few months ago(not reviewed as had nothing new to add to her history), and having spent 90 mins with her, I would guess she will be pretty pissed off with the OP for dragging her into a 'pimping' scenario, which he has still not withdrawn. Seemed to me to be a very switched on independent SP.

 OP went from a fairly neutral review on Elise.. to calling her a 'smelly cunt'. I know there are a lot of 'smoke and mirrors' in this game, but I think the OP is somewhat a cunt of the first order...  with respect.

Hidden Image/Members Only

LICKER99

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the info. I do have little knowledge about this.  :drinks:

 Fuck... I'm on the wrong review, apologies. See Husquvarnas


lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fuck... I'm on the wrong review, apologies. See Husquvarnas

 :sarcastic: :sarcastic: i was contemplating did you get mixed up with other thread

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fuck... I'm on the wrong review, apologies. See Husquvarnas

But thanks for the summary story. I was wondering why they hate eachother so much

LICKER99

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: i was contemplating did you get mixed up with other thread

Haha my point stands though, going to log off though before a make an even bigger tit of myself.  :dash: