Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Water St.  (Read 2355 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pbrown355

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I visited a duo whose advertisement I had seen on VS a couple of times in Smethwick. Although I didn't expect the girls in the photos I asked on the phone if they were the same size as the photos. They said yes. Off I went in the hope that they would be one of those rare VS gems. No such luck so I walked. I would post a review but I can't find their site now.
So off I went to the CC to try my luck. One or two repeat punts didn't answer the phone but then rang for Katie. Not available but Anya was. I am not sure whether I've seen either of them before, but if I have it was a very long time ago before I joined UKP.
Usual comms with maid, greeted behind door, pleased with look of Anya. I only wish some of the Water St girls had naturals but that is nit picking.
£70 for 30mins. Some of it a bit of a blur. As usual with the Water St girls she was all over me like a rash, up and down my body while still standing up. Laid me down for more oral, obviously excellent, ball licking, ass playing and I'm fighting not to come. She seems to appreciate this without me saying so and stops to climb aboard. Brief cowgirl, changed to doggy for a while which was absolutely great. Great view, played with her asshole at the same time.
Finally asked for anal. She added a little lube, took my dick out of her pussy and slid it in her ass effortlessly. I'm getting hard all over again just writing this (maybe too much information) Finally finished in her ass. I love it doing anal when the girl carries on grinding during and after you cumming.
Brilliant

Offline hamchang

Glad she's really there - I'm in Brum tomorrow and have been salivating over the thought of fucking her. Hope i don't get switched again.

Out of interest, i assume she look like the un photoshopped pictures?

Offline piercedtim

I thought she was a bit darker skinned than she looks in her photos. For me the most representative pic is the second one in her gallery where she's wearing a gold coloured top. Least representative ones were the last ones where she has lots of make up on.

Offline pbrown355

Just had a look at her gallery. I reckon the pictures flatter her a little, but I wouldn't let that discourage you in the slightest.

Offline Bumbuttass

I had a great back to back half hour sessions with Anya and her sister Katie on Monday.  :dance:

Only downside was we ran over time wise and got a bastard parking fine  :thumbsdown:

Offline liskil

Can you please post Katie's link here? I am very curious who is Anya's sister.

Offline Littlefoot

Offline trivago

Bloody Nora... Ok, I know her pics are studio style, but, anyone, compared to reality, how comparable in dress and looks are her profile pics..

If you actually get anything closely resembling those, I may well break my incall duck.  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

Bloody Nora... Ok, I know her pics are studio style, but, anyone, compared to reality, how comparable in dress and looks are her profile pics..

If you actually get anything closely resembling those, I may well break my incall duck.  :drinks:

I’ve seen both Katie and anya and I would say they are worth the visit. Pics are flattering but clearly the girls in the pics. Not miles off in terms of looks or body shape