Author Topic: TiffanyBaby//KinkyK (Mixed Race Black Ebony) - Edgeware road (NW1)  (Read 2863 times)


1 review(s) for TiffanyBaby//KinkyK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for tiffanyLewisBbaby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
External Link/Members Only

This punt took place in December 2017.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes.

Communication took place over WhatsApp. It took me about 6 weeks from initially contacting her to meet her as we kept missing each other and it can take her notoriously long to reply to messages. Finally, the stars aligned one night for us to meet and I made my way over to the given postcode. Upon arriving I was told 5 minutes, I waited 20+ minutes before chasing her up. I was then intentionally sent to the wrong house initially and waited outside it for 10 minutes, before being informed of the correct house number. I entered it and due to her miscommunication I ended up upstairs on the top floor despite her being located in the basement.

Location. Basement flat in a building on a road off Edgeware Road. It was a pretty middle of the road type flat, clean but finished to a low/modest budget standard. She has since moved on.

Looks. She is very fair skinned with thick straight hair. She claimed to be fully black, just very light skinned but advertises as mixed race due to people assuming she is mixed. Facially she is just average, nothing to write home about. Her body is nice and moderately curvy, but no way near as nice as in the pictures. In particular don’t expect her ass to be as juicy pictured.

Attitude. After entering the flat she launched a rant about me having gone to the wrong place despite this being due to her miscommunication. Almost immediately afterwards she switched to being extremely pleasant. It was unnerving as the rapid change made her seem slightly unstable.

Service. I undressed and got on the bed, it took her a while to begin as she tends to talk about random subjects and go off on tangents, she required firmer guidance than I was willing to give at this point in my punting career. Strangely enough she also sniffed my dick for a good 30 seconds before deciding to go ahead, I was fresh from the shower and laughed at her, she insisted that the smell test was essential. After passing the smell test I requested oral with a condom and she stated she doesn’t perform OWO anyway. Oral was nothing special. We then followed with reverse cowgirl which she put a lot of effort into, moving onto doggy and climax. It is worth noting that she was extremely tight. I finished with time to go and she offered a second round or a massage, I declined both.

Warning. She mentioned her coke guy delivering earlier, so if you are against hard drugs you may wish to avoid her. Had I known she is involved with cocaine I would have avoided her. She did not take any drugs while I was there, she was drinking a glass of wine when I arrived which I do not mind.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 39
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Thanks for the review.

So would you say the pictures are not of her? As her ass looks good 

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
External Link/Members Only

This punt took place in December 2017.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes.

Communication took place over WhatsApp. It took me about 6 weeks from initially contacting her to meet her as we kept missing each other and it can take her notoriously long to reply to messages. Finally, the stars aligned one night for us to meet and I made my way over to the given postcode. Upon arriving I was told 5 minutes, I waited 20+ minutes before chasing her up. I was then intentionally sent to the wrong house initially and waited outside it for 10 minutes, before being informed of the correct house number. I entered it and due to her miscommunication I ended up upstairs on the top floor despite her being located in the basement.

Location. Basement flat in a building on a road off Edgeware Road. It was a pretty middle of the road type flat, clean but finished to a low/modest budget standard. She has since moved on.

Looks. She is very fair skinned with thick straight hair. She claimed to be fully black, just very light skinned but advertises as mixed race due to people assuming she is mixed. Facially she is just average, nothing to write home about. Her body is nice and moderately curvy, but no way near as nice as in the pictures. In particular don’t expect her ass to be as juicy pictured.

Attitude. After entering the flat she launched a rant about me having gone to the wrong place despite this being due to her miscommunication. Almost immediately afterwards she switched to being extremely pleasant. It was unnerving as the rapid change made her seem slightly unstable.

Service. I undressed and got on the bed, it took her a while to begin as she tends to talk about random subjects and go off on tangents, she required firmer guidance than I was willing to give at this point in my punting career. Strangely enough she also sniffed my dick for a good 30 seconds before deciding to go ahead, I was fresh from the shower and laughed at her, she insisted that the smell test was essential. After passing the smell test I requested oral with a condom and she stated she doesn’t perform OWO anyway. Oral was nothing special. We then followed with reverse cowgirl which she put a lot of effort into, moving onto doggy and climax. It is worth noting that she was extremely tight. I finished with time to go and she offered a second round or a massage, I declined both.

Warning. She mentioned her coke guy delivering earlier, so if you are against hard drugs you may wish to avoid her. Had I known she is involved with cocaine I would have avoided her. She did not take any drugs while I was there, she was drinking a glass of wine when I arrived which I do not mind.



She used to operate out of the Stig of the Dump (Camden).

Never realised she has a flat, perhaps she's gone solo again.

I am reminded of the following:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107140.msg1258255#msg1258255
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
Thanks for the review.

So would you say the pictures are not of her? As her ass looks good

I believe the pics are of her, but she may have lost weight since they were taken and they have been taken from flattering angles with strategic poses.

Have a gander at the picture I have attached to this post. You aren't getting that at all, which is a shame as that is what maintained my interest in her despite the difficulty meeting her.

She used to operate out of the Stig of the Dump (Camden).

Never realised she has a flat, perhaps she's gone solo again.

I am reminded of the following:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107140.msg1258255#msg1258255
Everything that she said indicated that she was solo. She also spent some time ranting about her rent costs at that location (as it was a serviced apartment) and her desire to move to a cheaper flat.

Hidden Image/Members Only