Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got any feedback on this girl from Hove. Possibly called Demi  (Read 2187 times)

Monkey30

Hi

Saw this chick, looks worth a go.

Anyone got any feedback?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers

Offline j4247

Pretty sure her previous profile had Demi as part of the name.

I think she used to advertise at £150 for an hour. Now at £100. Rings alarm bells for me as a British girl with her looks should be able to clean up at the moment even at £150 if they are even half decent.

I read somewhere else she is very flaky. Don't think anyone had managed to actually meet her.

May be worth a go though if you're local to her?

Offline weekendfun

Her last name was Demi B'ton. I was looking into her recently as well, but found very little on this site about her. She has a lot of positive feedback on AW but next to nothing on UKP which in my experience is not a good sign.

Offline peachbottom

Found this girl on one of my searches.

Anyone got any new info?

Offline j4247

She seems to have been around for a while with minimal feedback good or bad.

I’m not sure what to think of this one. Could go either way IMO. Profile seems legit to me.

Offline lordfab

Hi All

I managed to meet her months ago.

Personality wise she was very friendly and nice.

very young I would say 23/25 yrs old but different from the pics.

She used to work daytime only as she has other commitments in the evening.

Her young age, reserved and shy personality unfortunately did not bring much involvement and excitement to our encounter.

All the experience looked a bit dull to be honest, she did not enjoy probably pretty much anything.

She looked clumsy and a bit intimidated.

The last but not the least she is not exactly as slim as in the pics.

That was a huge surprise for me as I was looking forward to meeting her.

Please add 2 or 3 sizes to those pics also shorter than expected. Probably 5 '3

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:41:52 pm by lordfab »

Offline Demi-bton

• Service Provider
Hi, This is Demi,
 I do wish my regulars would help me out here. All my pics are genuine. My sizes as follows 32c, size 8-10 and my height is 5’6.

Sorry you didn’t have a good time. Can’t please them all  :cry:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:42:01 am by Demi-bton »

Offline weekendfun

She's an absolute waste of time. Tried getting a meet with her on short notice, she told me the next week was better, fair enough, so start to organise for that. It takes literal days between messages, she then asks to see my aw profile, so I email her, another couple days, she sees my feedback and asks me to go back to texting. I text her and then just radio silence, no further texts and the day I was trying to organize for comes and goes. Absolute the worst comms I've ever experienced, she either relies solely on a small group of dedicated regulars or isn't as real as she seems.