Author Topic: Edinburgh or Glasgow Hotel to arrange an outcall to  (Read 1353 times)

Offline GG_Red

I’m looking to arrange a meet which has to be an outcall.

I stay in Edinburgh and Glasgow periodically but never arranged for someone to come to my hotel.

Are there hotels in either city which are more discreet than others? I still have to sleep there so not looking for a flea pit.

Also - does anyone know if an escort will phone the hotel ahead of the meet? I realise that it’s a safety issue for them but I usually book an escort under a pseudonym. If so should I book the hotel room under said pseudonym also?

Grateful for any advice.

Offline Name Not Found

There are literally hundreds of hotels in Edinburgh. You'd have to be a lot more specific about the area you want and price range, but to be honest you'd be better just picking one and the worst that will happen is you'll have to meet the girl and escort her to you room. I've been in many hotels to meet girls and never noticed the staff giving a toss who's going to the rooms.

I've only once had an agency ask for hotel details, and that was in Newcastle. There was no evidence of them actually phoning to check. I've never had a girl ask for hotel registration details in Scotland; if she did, I just wouldn't user her. She's not giving out her real name so I'm fucked if I am.

Anyway, you're clearly worrying too much about details. Just book a girl, book a hotel, and get on with it. Good luck, and don't forget to write a report.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
There are literally hundreds of hotels in Edinburgh. You'd have to be a lot more specific about the area you want and price range, but to be honest you'd be better just picking one and the worst that will happen is you'll have to meet the girl and escort her to you room. I've been in many hotels to meet girls and never noticed the staff giving a toss who's going to the rooms.

I've only once had an agency ask for hotel details, and that was in Newcastle. There was no evidence of them actually phoning to check. I've never had a girl ask for hotel registration details in Scotland; if she did, I just wouldn't user her. She's not giving out her real name so I'm fucked if I am.

Anyway, you're clearly worrying too much about details. Just book a girl, book a hotel, and get on with it. Good luck, and don't forget to write a report.
Is it not common practice that a WG will phone a hotel beforehand to confirm you are in said Hotel/room (whatever name you choose to give)..To confirm it ain't Bullshit. Don't do outcalls, so just wondering. :hi:

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Is it not common practice that a WG will phone a hotel beforehand to confirm you are in said Hotel/room (whatever name you choose to give)..To confirm it ain't Bullshit. Don't do outcalls, so just wondering. :hi:

I think so. Only did it a few times so I could book women who only offered outcalls. I'd have to give them my name for the booking to go ahead. I don't fancy taking a complete stranger home.

Offline Name Not Found

Is it not common practice that a WG will phone a hotel beforehand to confirm you are in said Hotel/room (whatever name you choose to give)..To confirm it ain't Bullshit. Don't do outcalls, so just wondering. :hi:

It may be that I've just been lucky but, as I said, I've only been asked by one agency. The complication is that, if you fancy giving a false name to both of them, you'll have to book your hotel in a false name, and that may cause confusion when you check in and offer a credit card or ID in a different name. Always felt like too much trouble to bother with for me but maybe there's a simple solution I haven't bothered thinking about. I have no reason to be all that secretive about my punting anyway so I guess I'm just not that bothered.

Not like the good old days when you could book a room in the name of Mr Smith and turn up with a bundle of notes eh?.

Offline GG_Red

Mixed response. Only done an outcall to my hotel when I was a much younger man and was paranoid afterwards that everyone knew. I was staying the hotel for a month though.

This would be for one night only.

Cheers gents will let you know how I get on if I take the plunge.

Offline auldie63

The simplest way is to book the room then book the girl. If she wants to confirm all you have to give her is the room number and she can phone the hotel and be put straight through to the room. If she wants more personal stuff move on and get someone else. You can also book the girl beforehand and confirm to her from the room on the day.

Offline vespa2015

Try some of the good B&B hotels up near Art School in glasgow [behind Sauchiehall St-they take cash payment so no paper trail -hope this helps

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Try some of the good B&B hotels up near Art School in glasgow [behind Sauchiehall St-they take cash payment so no paper trail -hope this helps

 :wacko:

Aye I can see "Mr & Mrs Macgregor" being cool with you renting one of her rooms for an hour or 2 and bringing hookers into her abode.