Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback Sought  (Read 2575 times)

nitram78

I posted this on another site, but after getting very little feedback (not the first time) I have decided to move to this site, which appears quite active.

I'm returning to punting after a couple of years away, though now finding things have moved on and choice not as good as I remember. In the past I used agencies, but the choice for me is very limited.

I have therefore had to turn to the purple site for some guidance and indi options, but I'm by nature quite wary, even where good reviews/feedback is given. In other words, I tend to trust this site and it's members. I have done some searching here (feedback reviews and forums) however I can't find any comments on the following girls. Can anyone offer any advice...ie: steer clear etc.

The girls I have spent some time narrowing down are, so I know each of them claim to cater for my interests:

1) xxxchloe555xxx (Birmingham area)
2) Miss. Amanda (Birmingham area)
3) naughty sarah... (Birmingham area)
and
4) Megan, listed at External Link/Members Only

Thoughts folks?

I have made contact with all via IM or text (depending on what is listed as their first contact preferences), however not heard anything. Just wondering if the above are known to be timewasters?

Many Thanks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I posted this on another site, but after getting very little feedback (not the first time) I have decided to move to this site, which appears quite active.

I'm returning to punting after a couple of years away, though now finding things have moved on and choice not as good as I remember. In the past I used agencies, but the choice for me is very limited.

I have therefore had to turn to the purple site for some guidance and indi options, but I'm by nature quite wary, even where good reviews/feedback is given. In other words, I tend to trust this site and it's members. I have done some searching here (feedback reviews and forums) however I can't find any comments on the following girls. Can anyone offer any advice...ie: steer clear etc.

The girls I have spent some time narrowing down are, so I know each of them claim to cater for my interests:

and

Thoughts folks?

I have made contact with all via IM or text (depending on what is listed as their first contact preferences), however not heard anything. Just wondering if the above are known to be timewasters?

Many Thanks.

Nitram, welcome to UKP.

BTW, you are allowed to mention adultwork and also post a link to their site External Link/Members Only, and post individual profile links if you wish.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

and

For chloe555 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

see the folllowing threads..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9460.msg213617#msg213617
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13789.msg212130#msg212130

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

For Miss Amanda..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
there are x7 different threads on here..... go to main page and search under "1706520" being her unique AW ID number,
and you should get all these threads come up.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

For naughty sarah...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

see the following thread...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14409.msg222236#msg222236

nitram78

Cheers CoolTiger.

Really useful and informative about some of the girls queried.

Offline azrael

Does any one have any facial images of the ladies in question? Other than the body shots and reviews nothing else to go by

Dodo

Have a go with 'search' facility Nitram. All of the girls listed in your opening post will have some reviews/content from our members.