Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kati for fun, Croydon  (Read 2613 times)

15 review(s) for Kati for fun (12 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline computergeek

External Link/Members Only
Logistics- straightforward. I texted, she answered quite quickly although could only fit in 30 minutes rather than the 60 I would have preferred.  She told me which hotel, although I had to loiter a few minutes outside until she was ready and texted me the room number.

Location was a hotel right next to East Croydon station. Simple to find, room easy to get to, nice room with good shower.

Looks- A pretty girl, early 30s, quite slim, lovely big boobs, not saggy, measurements about right with FF.  Size 16 top, 12 bottom by my guess.  Pics generally accurate, although I think some are a bit unflattering and make her look a bit porkier than she is.  Claims to be part Greek, part Bulgarian.  She might be right, definitely half right on the Bulgarian half.  English is fine.

Paid £80 for half an hour.  I had an uncovered blow job, fingered her and stretched her pussy (she advertises fisting but can't manage my meatspades) and finished with a very good titwank.  She keeps up a good stream of dirty talk throughout, was attentive and didn't worry about the time.

I'm rating this a positive despite the failure on fisting because I know my hands are huge, and she rates it for enthusiasm and dirty talk.

Offline kungpo

External Link/Members Only
Logistics- straightforward. I texted, she answered quite quickly although could only fit in 30 minutes rather than the 60 I would have preferred.  She told me which hotel, although I had to loiter a few minutes outside until she was ready and texted me the room number.

Location was a hotel right next to East Croydon station. Simple to find, room easy to get to, nice room with good shower.

Looks- A pretty girl, early 30s, quite slim, lovely big boobs, not saggy, measurements about right with FF.  Size 16 top, 12 bottom by my guess.  Pics generally accurate, although I think some are a bit unflattering and make her look a bit porkier than she is.  Claims to be part Greek, part Bulgarian.  She might be right, definitely half right on the Bulgarian half.  English is fine.

Paid £80 for half an hour.  I had an uncovered blow job, fingered her and stretched her pussy (she advertises fisting but can't manage my meatspades) and finished with a very good titwank.  She keeps up a good stream of dirty talk throughout, was attentive and didn't worry about the time.

I'm rating this a positive despite the failure on fisting because I know my hands are huge, and she rates it for enthusiasm and dirty talk.

Thanks for the review, did you have any problems at reception? Also was the titwank fast-paced and tight or more of a sensual, massage style?

Offline computergeek

No trouble at reception, it's a big hotel and the steady stream of check-ins keeps the staff busy.

Crescendo is how I'd describe it, starting slow and speeding up a bit as I reached the gravy strokes. Not fast and furious at any point though.

Offline kungpo

No trouble at reception, it's a big hotel and the steady stream of check-ins keeps the staff busy.

Crescendo is how I'd describe it, starting slow and speeding up a bit as I reached the gravy strokes. Not fast and furious at any point though.

Thanks sounds like a good punt overall, interested to book. Hoping she has the skills to make it 'fast and furious' in a way where she's moving her upper part and not bouncing her tits.

Offline kungpo

Thanks sounds like a good punt overall, interested to book. Hoping she has the skills to make it 'fast and furious' in a way where she's moving her upper part and not bouncing her tits.

Almost forgot, was the BJ sloppy or wet?

Offline computergeek

Not particularly, but then I didn't ask for that way.  She'd probably oblige..