Author Topic: Polish girls  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Bustydusty

From my pretty limited experience and what I’ve read on here it seems that some of the best girls around are Polish - got a good few in my hl - thoughts/recommendations anyone?

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:59:55 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline NigelF

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:02:25 pm by NigelF »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Have you seen her (either of them but particularly sexy cookie)? If so, what's she like and what services did you get?

No,I haven't seem them,but thought they looked good,just giving DustBuster some food for thought. :thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

No,I haven't seem them,but thought they looked good,just giving DustBuster some food for thought. :thumbsup:
😂 another on my growing list...

Offline NigelF

No,I haven't seem them,but thought they looked good,just giving DustBuster some food for thought. :thumbsup:

Yes, fair enough. I was tempted by sexy cookie but was suspicious of the "1 post wonder" who reviewed her. She also went on "holiday" before I got the chance to get round to her.

Offline Bustydusty


Did a search earlier and missed this one somehow 🤔

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:23:56 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline NigelF

This one caught my eye,but has 2 neutrals:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes and even more under her old profile (see just below this post): External Link/Members Only

I was one of her recent reviewers (neutral), if anyone has any questions about her feel free to ask (after reading my review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181021.0).

Offline Bustydusty

Must say they do have some lookers these Poles - not great stats on this one tho one positive in the last 2 and half years - off the list!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:40:03 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline OakTree

Looking at the pics of hot sweet candy, some of them look like Bond girls shots.

Offline Morthos

One thing I have noticed with Polish girls is that proportionally very few seem to offer watersports for some reason compared to other nationalities.  :unknown:

Offline frankc

I've seen hot sweet candy a few times, that's her in the photos but they are photo shopped .....she's not very toned in the flesh but she's a decent enough shag for me to have returned more than once. As for pretty blonde, a smoking hot body but a shit service


Offline Dean801

Karolinamanch.shes the only pole I’ve seen.Couple of years ago and one of my first but remember at the time she was fit! Great arse.

Offline ally24

I’ve had busty Nadia on my HL for a while but missed the chance to see her when she was based in Manchester. Really love the polish look and wanna try some but the other thread has kind of put me off.

Are there any curvy polish girls that can be recommended?

Offline Bustydusty

Maybe busty Lila - haven’t seen her myself and maybe a bit too curvy 🤔

Offline ally24

Maybe busty Lila - haven’t seen her myself and maybe a bit too curvy 🤔

I did try to arrange something with her on Friday but it didn’t work out. Hopefully this week, will do a report if it happens.

Also sexy gfe Lily/Megan. Size 16 based in long sight.  Her minimal feedback if holding me back else I think I’d have seen her a while ago.

d712

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nicki_young also looks nice but her profile says she's stopped working in Manchester...

External Link/Members Only


Offline NigelF

Nicki_young also looks nice but her profile says she's stopped working in Manchester...

External Link/Members Only

She said that last time she was here (just before Christmas) so I'd imagine it was just a tactic to drum up some extra business before she left. I expect her to be back when she runs out of cash. She might not though (be back that is, she'll definitely run out of cash :P). 

Offline jonko

I have been with a few Polish (I lust after them) though I agree Pretty Blonde_aimy  was a pretty poor service (I gave her a neutral), Sweet Candy was one of the best but not sure if she is still in manchester. her Friend Orla is also a little cracker. There are a couple of other nickies that I have seen (Sexy Nickie and can't remember the other) but neither or their services where that good to be honest. I still have to try Sexy Cookie if I can get a hit lined within the next few days she may well be my next punt. Was trying for today but she is completely booked up. She actually texted me at 15 to 5 actually to let me know she had a cancellation if I wanted to go. But was still at work so couldn't make it and it sounds a bit conveyor type today - god knows how many shags she's had today? I'd rather see them around noon so still fairly fresh rather than two thirds through the day after about 10 others have fuck their through them! 

Offline Ce95

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 136
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Theres also Pretty sandra on my mobile cant post the link. Haven’t seen her but she got 6 positives here so must be decent
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bustydusty

Theres also Pretty sandra on my mobile cant post the link. Haven’t seen her but she got 6 positives here so must be decent
Very good 👍

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Theres also Pretty sandra on my mobile cant post the link. Haven’t seen her but she got 6 positives here so must be decent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

She looks good in them pics - time for a revisit soon I think 😊

Offline OakTree

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


If her pictures are anything to go by pretty Sandra is exceptionally hot looking. She’s got good reviews on here too, she’s deffo on the hot list.