Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy / Andreea - Woolwich, SE London  (Read 2898 times)

richie19rich77_12

External Link/Members Only

Price: £30 for 15 Minutes

Location Woolwich, SE London

As per my other review this review may be a bit bias because I love Romanian women, I also only go for short bookings because I only book for reverse oral.

Location - There is another review for this location and they said how hard it was to find, well I thought how hard can it be...... lolz it took me 15 minutes to find, the flat is a newish build in the middle of the old numbers. Very confusing but got there in the end :)  Area is not the best, but during the day your be fine.

I think a number of girls work from this location, they all look very similar on the website. I was in two minds to see either Andreea or Roxy, both girls look amazing on the website. I was lead to believe that I was talking to Roxy on text but when I got there I am sure it was Andreea who I saw. But they look so similar I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person. She said she was 20 years old and I wouldn't disagree.

Communications was not the easiest as the girls normally work from 3PM until very late, as I was trying to contact them for a lunchtime meet they didn't reply. But in the end I got a reply and arrange to meet at 1PM.

Was greeted by a beautiful women in a robe, wow her body was just out of this world, I forgotten how tits could look so good on a young women.  Not small but not massive, just something I will never forget  :wackogirl:. I last saw a Romanian girl in Plumstead and I didn't think I could find anyone better, but this girl blew my mind.

I really don't understand how a women so beautiful and sexy could be doing a job like this, I know this will sound stupid but I could really fall for this women.  :rose:

Her English is ok still basic but understand most things I was saying to her.

Would I return? I am seeing her on Monday so I guess that will be a big fat yes. A really amazing women, if only I was 15 years younger :(

10++++/10

Offline sasa1

External Link/Members Only

Price: £30 for 15 Minutes

Location Woolwich, SE London

As per my other review this review may be a bit bias because I love Romanian women, I also only go for short bookings because I only book for reverse oral.

Location - There is another review for this location and they said how hard it was to find, well I thought how hard can it be...... lolz it took me 15 minutes to find, the flat is a newish build in the middle of the old numbers. Very confusing but got there in the end :)  Area is not the best, but during the day your be fine.

I think a number of girls work from this location, they all look very similar on the website. I was in two minds to see either Andreea or Roxy, both girls look amazing on the website. I was lead to believe that I was talking to Roxy on text but when I got there I am sure it was Andreea who I saw. But they look so similar I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person. She said she was 20 years old and I wouldn't disagree.

Communications was not the easiest as the girls normally work from 3PM until very late, as I was trying to contact them for a lunchtime meet they didn't reply. But in the end I got a reply and arrange to meet at 1PM.

Was greeted by a beautiful women in a robe, wow her body was just out of this world, I forgotten how tits could look so good on a young women.  Not small but not massive, just something I will never forget  :wackogirl:. I last saw a Romanian girl in Plumstead and I didn't think I could find anyone better, but this girl blew my mind.

I really don't understand how a women so beautiful and sexy could be doing a job like this, I know this will sound stupid but I could really fall for this women.  :rose:

Her English is ok still basic but understand most things I was saying to her.

Would I return? I am seeing her on Monday so I guess that will be a big fat yes. A really amazing women, if only I was 15 years younger :(

10++++/10
Interesting man....really interesting review....

Offline dryanse8

We get it. You like Romanians.
Wait, hold on...

Offline Londonpunter30

Any chance of updating the "review" with what the fuck actually went on.. otherwise it's just a description of how you made the booking

holland

Any chance of updating the "review" with what the fuck actually went on.. otherwise it's just a description of how you made the booking
that's because he is a fucking tout. :thumbsdown:

Limited xp

I booked andrea couple of days ago for 15 mins  it was wrost punt ever  avoid

Offline Fitzjew

BEEN TO THIS PLACE - HARD TO FIND, worst girls too

romanians

richie19rich77_12

I'm no tout  :unknown:

I have been to this place around 4 times now, but over the past couple of times I just feel that I have been totally ripped off.  After paying one girl for reverse oral which she agreed to on text, got there and she wouldn't even let me lick her, I said can I see another girl she said sure if I pay.  Left after 10 minutes.

The only girl that was really nice was Roxy but she has since gone back to Romania, the rest I wouldn't bother with.  I just look at the photos and think wow she much be amazing, but always seem to be let down. :(