Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: louise2604 - Stoke on Trent  (Read 2003 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Experience101

External Link/Members Only

Session length: 1 hour.

Met during the week.
Sent a text through in the morning and followed up with a call. Discussed likes and what to wear (for her, however I did spray on some aftershave and shaved my balls. Small details my friends)

Parking was ok to find. She will instruct you to park near a specific door number which she then uses to Guide you to her house. If you drive the street there is more on street parking there.

Experience:
Stunning tall 5,10” girl reaching 6,2 with heels. If that’s not your thing ask her not to wear heels. I’m a tall guy so all was good.
Had a nice kiss and hug when I walked in.
Offered and accepted a quick shower. Shower is a tap odd on but the pressure is excellent.

Deed: a lot of kissing and gropping. She’s a really good kisser.
Then she went down on me with some good oral skills.
We lay on the bed. I had a play with her niplles sucking gently. They went from being soft to hard pretty quick. I then went down on her and she tasted great. We 69’d and for tnt first time ever I rimmed a girl. It was an amazing experience.
I asked her to stop sucking as I did not want to shoot my load. Instead she played with my balls. I carried on sucking her and asked for her toy to use on her. Decided was not really my thing and carried on playing with her with my mouth.
Asked her to put the jacket on and get on top. Great cowgirl motion and grinding.  I shot my load and we cleaned up.
She then offered me a massage which I accepted. Ok ish massage not obviously your pro.
She asked me if I wanted a second pop. I declined as I’m a one pop guy and we just chilled.
Got up showered. Got a nice kiss on the way out.
Overall blissful experience.

Great girl.
Great personality
Very fuckable
Perfect GFE.
TALL.

Offline watsey

That is some ass.... :thumbsup:
Yeh.
I'm loving that ass too.
Might have to take a trip up there.
That's the motorway not the ass.
Or maybe both. :D

Online threechilliman

Yeh.
I'm loving that ass too.
Might have to take a trip up there.
That's the motorway not the ass.
Or maybe both. :D

Allow plenty of time for the M6......

Offline dmoss54321

She is a cunt (I'm talking miserable not hot) of the highest order. Evidently SHE decided the toy was not her thing. A miserable fuckwit who thinks she's better than someone who fucks for money. See my review and the comments of lots of people who agree with me. AVOID. There are lots of nice girls our there. NOT HER