Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALESSYA NEW  (Read 5043 times)

1 review(s) for ALESSYA NEW (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blue

External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on 'Alessya' for a while and thought I'd have 15 minutes worth and see what I'd get.

Arranged to meet early afternoon and made my way over. She lives in a semi detached house off the Great Cambridge road so parking was bit of an issue; didn't want to park in her driveway but luckily found a spot near some shops.

Arrived at her place and noticed the doors were open, I was going to walk right in but thought, fuck, if I've got the wrong house....Anyway, called her, didn't get an answer so txt'd and she opened the door.

She greeted me wearing really tight hipster-type jeans and a short top! She looked really sexy! She is the girl in the photos; slim, dark hair, light tan...

Got on the bed and received the following:

Covered oral, which was nice, she sucks really hard, didn't use her hands. After a bit she asked what position I wanted, opted for doggy, started pounding away while holding her pert tits as I heard the fake moans which  only turned me on -  I popped before I knew it!

Got dressed, she gave me a kiss and made my way.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Body:  9/10
Friendliness: 7/10
Services provided: 8/10

If Angie in Tottenham doesn't return I going to book a half-hour session with this girl at some point and will report back.

Offline bestbefore

She looks great - hot and sultry

Was she genuinely Italian?? and how about DFK and OWO?? she lists both - were they not on offer?

Offline blue

no owo  :unknown:

Unfortunately this wasn't on the menu, first thing she did was cover me!

Offline blue

She looks great - hot and sultry

Was she genuinely Italian?? and how about DFK and OWO?? she lists both - were they not on offer?

I'd say she is Italian but I could be wrong....only got light kisses; was told that if I booked longer would get more...It's a shame because some girls do more in quick sessions whereas others don't...kinder hit and miss.

password02

For an extra £10 you would have had 30 mins? Do you manage everything in 15 mins?

Thanks for the report

Offline NightKid

Probably a mistake as she says she does everything covered and says no bareback on profile, but lists unprotected sex.

Hot as hell though, wicked find.  :drinks:
Edit: Any chance for RO?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:23:39 pm by NightKid »

Offline the lurker

Straight to HL. Her interview tab says she has a natural bush, this would be a bonus for me but looks unlikely from her pics. blue, could you enlighten us please?

Offline themagicrat

Thanks blue, could you tell us how tall she is please?

Offline blue

Straight to HL. Her interview tab says she has a natural bush, this would be a bonus for me but looks unlikely from her pics. blue, could you enlighten us please?

She was completely shaved,  TL.

Thanks blue, could you tell us how tall she is please?

I'd say about 5'7, she was taller than me. 

Offline blue

Probably a mistake as she says she does everything covered and says no bareback on profile, but lists unprotected sex.

Hot as hell though, wicked find.  :drinks:
Edit: Any chance for RO?

Hi NK, not sure if RO is on the menu as I only stayed for 15 minutes.  I got the impression that if I stayed longer I'd be able to "do more":hi:

Offline blue

**Update**

Had a good punt with this girl last week and thought I'd book a longer session.

Arranged to meet and made my way over... Arrived on time and noticed an expensive car parked in the drive; immediately thought her pimp is there! Parked up and walked to her place, the car I'd seen parked was gone so must had been anther punter (I presume).

She opened the door and smiled; I guess she remembered me.  Followed her upstairs whilst admiring her rear end.  Got in the room and said  I wanted to say for 30 minutes. Asked if this included kissing...her response "Why you ask, you know me!"... that should've been my first sign to walk.. didn't think much of it and asked if I could come more than once... Again, she didn't really understand and eventually said that I could only have sex once in my time. Apparently I'd have to book an hour to have two pops; I guess the concept of paying for the time means nothing.

Gave her £50 and got undressed.  Started off giving me one light peck on lips, I could tell she wasn't really into it; moved on to covered oral, asked if we could move onto 69; got the impression that I was putting her out. She said she had to get something and left the room for a few seconds, all I could here was her spraying something...

She returned and proceed with 69; this was actually quite nice, I popped within 10 minutes of being there. She handed me a couple of wetwipes and I cleaned myself off....

This is where I the punt went sour...At this stage I remained on the bed and asked her if I could kiss her; she said no you just kissed my pussy? WTF? So, kissing was suddenly off the menu. Pointed out that I still have time, to which she replied that I could stay for the full 30 minutes but no sex, she said I could stay and sleep with her for rest of my time if I wanted; in other words sit there for 20 minutes and do fuck all.

I really didn't want to be there anymore and started to get dressed ... asked her where she was from, she said Romma -  big fucking surprise. I looked at my watch and kinder got annoyed and asked for some money back (remembering another thread on here); she got pissy with me and showed me a big bottle of champagne a previous punter had given her and said you're asking for £10 back and I was given this!?!...She then said "you can stay longer but no sex".

I wasn't getting anywhere, got out of the room and she said something in her language which prompted another women to come out; maybe she thought I'd be trouble? Truth be told I didn't know who was in the house and didn't have the stones to do anything as I felt vulnerable being in someones house...

...was I in the wrong for expecting something for my remaining time?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:10:10 pm by blue »

Offline punk

No you were not some allow 2 pop's some dont,usually the crap ones, seems she is cramming the punters in allowing no time in between. thou she had a shit aptitude, wonder why her profile does not state she is romanian? i think you should throw it over your shoulder at least you have warned other members.

password02

Sorry to hear that your 2nd visit was a negative - is OWO on the menu even at 30 mins or is iy OWO only when you do an hour?

Offline NightKid

Sigh, I knew there was a catch ... there always is with the hot ones. Off the list she goes then.
Thanks for the update and sorry you had such a shitty punt.  :(

Offline blue

No you were not some allow 2 pop's some dont,usually the crap ones, seems she is cramming the punters in allowing no time in between. thou she had a shit aptitude, wonder why her profile does not state she is romanian? i think you should throw it over your shoulder at least you have warned other members.

You're right, punk, will forget about it. Hopefully she'll lose custom.

Sorry to hear that your 2nd visit was a negative - is OWO on the menu even at 30 mins or is iy OWO only when you do an hour?

To be honest password02, I don't think she does owo no matter how long you stay.

Sigh, I knew there was a catch ... there always is with the hot ones. Off the list she goes then.
Thanks for the update and sorry you had such a shitty punt.  :(

Thanks NK, here's hoping the next one will be better.

Offline woiczeck

Another Romanian biatch...I would have caused trouble there - but you know yourself you should have walked when she gave you that 'tude about the kissing.  I have said it before and I ll say it again - take your money out and before you hand it to them confirm the services - heres why...

psychology 101...

Ho sees the cash...thinks shes hit mutha fucking pay dirt...BOOM!!! but its not quite in her hands yet and if you seem a little concerned over the 'menu' and she fears you might walk, most of the time the girls will acquiesce on whats offered for fear of losing the customer (does she want to lose 50/60/70 quid over a tenner or OWO?).  And lets not forget its mighty difficult to deny something which you just said face to face!!!

Ok the warning - be sure to know what your doing...without bragging (but I suppose I will a little) I can handle myself... dont start nothing that you cant finish...you dont know who is lurking in the 'house' so be forceful without antgonising the girl.  Very fine line and things can go wrong quickly if the are going to so know where the exits are if you need to find one quick!

This doesnt mean I havent run for it when the situation requires...I prefer not get decisvely engaged as the US army would put it!!

The other obstacles...ourselves... the dick rules the head in these situations unfortunately - not judging have taken a gamble myself a number of times and its gone wrong...you live and learn.

check some of my posts out you will enjoy them and hopefully you will learn of some of the pitfalls.

I like to go for the bargain basement punts which are always 50/50 for the uninitiated but I reckon the way judge a profile and other actions I take to mitigate risks more like 60/40 in favour of a good punt!!

Eric Shun

Hmm... Romanian, Alessya... Blue, is this the same girl you had a punt with?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline blue

Hmm... Romanian, Alessya... Blue, is this the same girl you had a punt with?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Eric, this isn't the girl I saw.  :hi:

Eric Shun