Author Topic: [Fake review] Tess Foxton  (Read 1574 times)

ST-plumber

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
First comms were quick she replied to my text promptly and seemed happy
Booked half hour on a Monday
Gave me directions to a serviced apartment
I arrived at the apartment it was pretty modern and clean this girls immaculate
She answered the door in stockings and suspenders I was taken back by how good looking this one was ....

Her photos don't do her justice , very pretty face , long legs , huge tits  everything in the right places , prob the best looking escort I've seen so far , I actually got nervous but she cracked a joke and made me feel comfortable , she's quite down to earth
Although doesn't look the type

I had a shower she offered me a drink , then she sat me down on a chair with some music playing she slowly did a striptease looking me in the eye she danced all over me , stripping off , rubbing her arse on my cock I was super hard ....she did the splits on top of my lap then bent over teasing me fingering herself looking me right in the eye
Then got down on her knees and sucked my cock, I have to say another top quality blowjob , had to stop her and bend her over and I actually think she genuinely enjoyed it as she was soaking wet !!!

She then pushed me on the bed and was snogging me while riding me with those hige pert tits bouncing up n down
I then shot my load !!

This girls by far one of the best looking I've seen and she's British photos don't do justice
Plus she's got banter and made me feel comfortable I even think I was there longer then 30 mins

She's about a size 8/10 long blonde hair smashing figure porn star looks

Overall defo one of the nicest girls on the circuit
I'd defo visit her again she was recommended to me by her By another escort I've seen
Nice to meet someone who didn't rush me and got to know me

Defo prefer British girls I think you get a better punt


Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,692
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Gucking hell Finchy, your an animal!  :sarcastic:

 :cool:

We just need our plumber friend to confirm and also the location and then it can be indexed,don't like a spanner in the works. :P
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:36:49 pm by Goldfinch »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:cool:

We just need our plumber friend to confirm and also the location and then it can be indexed,don't like a spanner in the works. :P

Well said! Bom-bom.  :D  :cool:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Well said! Bom-bom.  :D  :cool:

Why can you never get hold of a good plumber when you need one? :angry: :mad:

My money's on Glasgow for location of punt. :music:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:57:29 pm by Goldfinch »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why can you never get hold of a good plumber when you need one? :angry: :mad:

My money's on Glasgow for location of punt. :music:

Finchy, my money is on Stifler's mom. She always delivers!  :D

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26