Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Ruby - Streatham  (Read 2169 times)

30 review(s) for ENGLISH_RUBY (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dwightschrute

External Link/Members Only

Communication

Exchanged texts, agreed on time, received a detailed response as per location.

From reading previous reviews about her being a hoarder, I would agree with this. The place was a mess and honestly made me feel uncomfortable given how sketchy it felt.

Her room however had a little less clutter but thats not saying much.

Looks

She looks like her pictures, no arse or tits but gets the job done and I was only really looking to bust a nut. Not the best looking but again, sufficed for the situation.

Service

Agreed 30 mins, straight into DFK, was slightly taken aback but I ended up reciprocating. Made out with her for a few minutes until I was hard.

Proceeded to give me a vigorous yet toothy OWO. Did the job and finished up on her face in a couple minutes.

Had a chat for a bit and went for round 2 missionary, job done again in a couple minutes. Had some time left over but I was feeling increasingly dirty in the presence of the room as again although it wasn't as messy as the rest of her flat, was still messy enough to make me feel some type of way so decided to leave with 10 minutes or so left.

Please note she is extremely pleasant and chatty, however she was quite lowbrow during the whole process and that did put me off slightly but she gets the job done.

Verdict

I was thinking of making her neutral but she was a genuinely nice woman who got the job done which was pretty much what I wanted.

However, I left with a feeling of regret, I had that feeling where you feel like "wow did I really just do that?". This is simply because of the state of her place and the fact that she isn't much of a looker.

Would I return? Probably yes if I was drunk and I was in the area when it was late. However, if this was a long thought out punt that I had in mind, I wouldn't return.

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

I like the look of this girl. I know it’s not listed on her likes, but did you try/get the impression she allows rimming on her?

Offline dwightschrute

I like the look of this girl. I know it’s not listed on her likes, but did you try/get the impression she allows rimming on her?
last thing on my mind lol

but i'm guessing based on our time together she might, drop her a text/email

Offline Banno123

She's been on my list for a while but the toothy owo is a showstopper for me!  :scare:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Similar points I listed in my review of her ----  Toothy Blowjob, not a looker and I will only repeat the service if I was drunk

She banned me from any future appointments because of my honesty, so she may do the same to you, who knows.

I will also point out, she is the type of whore where if you build "trust", she may provide services that she doesn't provide to everyone else (Take that how you want).
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

She's been on my list for a while but the toothy owo is a showstopper for me!  :scare:

No worries. Thanks for the reply. TBH, just quite turned on by the idea of a chavvy brass. Would you say she fulfils those credentials?

She's been on my list for a while but the toothy owo is a showstopper for

No worries. Thanks for the reply. TBH, just quite turned on by the idea of a chavvy brass. Would you say she fulfils those credentials?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:07:45 am by Noiexpectyoutodie »

I clearly haven’t got used to the way this board works. Apologies...

Offline SamLP

OP, how did you exchange texts when she doesn't display a phone number?

Offline joe diddley

Sam - one review by punther says that she will provide her number once you e-mail her (presumably through the AW system).

Offline dwightschrute

Yeah she would definitely fit that category of chavvy

Offline dwightschrute

email her on AW and you'll get her number

Offline dwightschrute

Similar points I listed in my review of her ----  Toothy Blowjob, not a looker and I will only repeat the service if I was drunk

She banned me from any future appointments because of my honesty, so she may do the same to you, who knows.

I will also point out, she is the type of whore where if you build "trust", she may provide services that she doesn't provide to everyone else (Take that how you want).
that last point actually makes me shudder

Offline bestbefore

How on earth could you deduce that from one visit?

I have seen Ruby a couple of times and there has never been any suggestion of additional ‘services’ over and above those listed.

Unless you have any evidence to the contrary, you are in no position to make such misleading statements.

Offline puntingpumping1920

How on earth could you deduce that from one visit?

I have seen Ruby a couple of times and there has never been any suggestion of additional ‘services’ over and above those listed.

Unless you have any evidence to the contrary, you are in no position to make such misleading statements.

Jump off your white horse. Hidden Image/Members Only

I never said extra services applied to every punter. 
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral