I've had a few receptionists join in during the years.
At my local had one come in and get her tits out and lay next to the woman and watched as I shot over her before leaving.
Best two events in my local were these, first up with same lady I arrived and was told that the woman had just gone in the room but said I could stay, did so and asked if I could have a shower as I always do, went in and came back in with just towel on, deliberately let it open a bit then I just asked if I could play where she laughed and said ok, get on well with her as it is so were chatting and she's on chair opposite keeping an eye on the cctv and I'm stroking infront of her which was cool.
Next up was another receptionist at same place and did same of having shower but this time I sat next to her and opened towel, paid her extra £10 and she played with me but obvs not make me cum.
Have been to Temptations and had the company of Emma as the main lady, once her receptionist was a woman in her 60s and she came in,got her top off and even wanked me to completion as Emma was on all fours in front of me letting me finger her at same time.
One time in Temps Emma was with a client and lady on phones sat next to, she was quite a big lady and said her neck was hurting so I massaged it for her a bit, next thing was kissing her then she got her boobs out to let me suck on them for a bit.