Author Topic: Anyone tried this Chinese massage?  (Read 1984 times)


Walkthewalk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been twice, maybe three times. Half decent massage and a hj.  The girls were ok looking but not stunner. Variable English.
£30+£30 for massage and a wank. You get a grope of their butt and boobies. No choice of girls you het whoever is in the reception.

Offline Reiver

Been once there is better for your money out there.

Jaye123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks . Might try it just for the sake of trying it then.

Offline Kashaitr70

I've  been  5 or 6 times  and   the  massage   is    good    but   they   must   rotate    the  girls  once  a   month  or   3 weeks   so  it's  pot  luck    how  good  it'll   be   and   the   girl's  tend  to  be   a  bit   chubby     fine   if   like  them.

Jaye123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've  been  5 or 6 times  and   the  massage   is    good    but   they   must   rotate    the  girls  once  a   month  or   3 weeks   so  it's  pot  luck    how  good  it'll   be   and   the   girl's  tend  to  be   a  bit   chubby     fine   if   like  them.


AS long as I get a happy ending.... .