Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny lucy  (Read 6708 times)

swanter

External Link/Members Only

after having a few issues stopping me have my first punt, im interested in this lady, has anyone seen her?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Looks a bit rough to me, surely you can find something better for a first punt.     :vomit:

Wiltsboy01

after having a few issues stopping me have my first punt, im interested in this lady, has anyone seen her?

Go for it :)

These tits are smoother than val doonican on largactil:

Offline King Nuts

Looks alright to me. I'd give her a go.

Offline booblord

Yeah u should go for her... If ur into fierce voluptous sex mad woman... I am thinkin of visiting her this week lets see...

Offline punk

Yeah u should go for her... If ur into fierce voluptous sex mad woman... I am thinkin of visiting her this week lets see...

hmmm just my type :cool:

Offline Bartolomeo

Is she oriental Asian?, I know you cant see face properly, but kind of looks it.

I've always wondered what it would be like being with a rampant woman on the slightly larger side...hmm  :crazy:

Offline booblord

Is she oriental Asian?, I know you cant see face properly, but kind of looks it.

I've always wondered what it would be like being with a rampant woman on the slightly larger side...hmm  :crazy:

Shes polish mate but her eng are near to perfect... U wont find out her polish heritage from her accent..

swanter

shes put her prices up and extra £10 for the hour, it was £120 a few months ago now £140 is this because of christmas? probably going to sway this now for my first punt....

cesare77

I just booked lucy on Friday and found her really uninterested and mechanical no anal even when she confirmed by email and I felt I was rushed out of the house with at least 20 minutes remaining of my booking time I wont be back again that was really the worst booking I have had.

Offline punk

I just booked lucy on Friday and found her really uninterested and mechanical no anal even when she confirmed by email and I felt I was rushed out of the house with at least 20 minutes remaining of my booking time I wont be back again that was really the worst booking I have had.

another rip off pole. :dash:

Offline booblord

another rip off pole. :dash:

This is a complete contrast to my experience with Lucy.. She was exactly opposite of what u said.. very friendly, horny than me and once i went over time by 10 mins...  nways it may be because of punter's attitude too.. lets not forget even though u pay for WG.. its also up to you to put up good attitude and hygiene... am sure 67 reviews on her profile agrees to that she's not just another rip off WG

Offline punk

This is a complete contrast to my experience with Lucy.. She was exactly opposite of what u said.. very friendly, horny than me and once i went over time by 10 mins...  nways it may be because of punter's attitude too.. lets not forget even though u pay for WG.. its also up to you to put up good attitude and hygiene... am sure 67 reviews on her profile agrees to that she's not just another rip off WG

i never seen her,i was just passing comment from the op comment.

Offline booblord

i never seen her,i was just passing comment from the op comment.

i do realise that.. i was trying attach both quotes but my bad :(... so please dont' be offended not blaming on you Punk...

Offline punk

i do realise that.. i was trying attach both quotes but my bad :(... so please dont' be offended not blaming on you Punk...

no problem.

Offline dami3n

her profile says anal at discretion, there are very few WG that declare size is no issue, Lucy is not one of them so it's hard to imagine ...you haven't confirmed if you paid the £20 extra for anal either?

my experience of Lucy is that she is always fiesty and up and at it ...very PSE type, can't even imagine her uninterested, mechanical or rushed

not pointing the finger but for some reason every so often theres a new poster whose first or second post seems to be implausible negatives about lucy, either she stole his money or the pimp in her flat harrassed them or other made up tales that i recall.

shame it didn't go well, which others have you had? in the spirit of the board it would be nice if you could post positive/neutral/negative reviews with details to help or warn your fellow punters, it's always more believable if you flesh out your comment's with time, location, any extras, WG's attitude, and any bad vibes in the punt.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:57:35 am by dami3n »

Offline firemansam

her profile says anal at discretion, there are very few WG that declare size is no issue, Lucy is not one of them so it's hard to imagine ...you haven't confirmed if you paid the £20 extra for anal either?

I see her regularly and would love to do anal every time but sometimes its a no go... like it says, at her discretion. im booked in on friday and have my fingers crossed!

ive seen one or two negative feedback's on another forum but i smell bullshit... and possibly jealousy.