Author Topic: BB KIRIE 24 Hours in Police Custody  (Read 25712 times)

Offline dubs

Well, that was possibly the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent. Sat and watched with the missus, went in blind (which you'd need to be to see Kirie nowadays) and got the nastiest shock when the old AW logos start appearing. Other half knows exactly what AW is due to some piss poor browsing security on my part many moons ago...

As long as the media keeps showing horrors like Kirie as a "typical prostitute", or that other program where high class "courtesans" are £500 an hour, then I think I'm safe.  Imagine if they showed a 22 year old fit Polish blonde girl available for £80, that would get the suspicions rising.

Offline Bogof60

Absolutely agree with the above
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

But people actually pay for that?  :unknown:

Surely at the very least it should be like ‘Man vs Food’ - if you are brave enough to fill all the holes in fifteen minutes, you get yer money back!  :D  :D

Hellion

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm quite sure the copper was doing it, and has probably been doing it for quite some time. I imagine he regularly visited escorts himself, as the text messages appeared to indicate. Probably thought that since he's a "respectable" law enforcer he didn't feel like he should pay out of his own pocket, so used the blackmail money as punting money. Robbing off punters to go punting himself. I guess that would explain the whole "but why do it for £1k?" He's probably done a number of times, and £1k is pretty good 'pocket money' for £30 a pop "massages..."

Offline Dvddvd

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Around 20 years ago I put an ad in local paper in hull asking for models.
A Kirie phoned me saying she wanted a modelling career.
I went round and she was cute, boyfriend was downstairs, daughter was asleep in next bedroom.

We took a few solo shots and then she wedged door shut and we did some bj with cum shots pics!

She then asked if I'd do some water sports shots with her so I posted in her mouth, she swallowed some and rest went into a bin in corner of room!
It was a test shoot, so no payment. I said bye to her boyfriend as I left, he thought it was a glamour test shoot!  Then many years later her face keeps appearing everywhere..

Banned reason: Undesirable Billy Liar - one dodgy comment in six years
Banned by: Ali Katt

brandonpete

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Several years ago..went to meet Kirie in Willenhall Woods in Coventry...for a 'dogging session'...I was going to be 7th or 8th in line for £40...when I saw that the first 3 blokes had come in her Bareback and it was oozing out. She had no 'nodders'...that was it for me 'offski' no chance even if I was going to put a Wellington Boot on Mr Gristle...yeuck!

Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Around 20 years ago I put an ad in local paper in hull asking for models.
A Kirie phoned me saying she wanted a modelling career.
I went round and she was cute, boyfriend was downstairs, daughter was asleep in next bedroom.

We took a few solo shots and then she wedged door shut and we did some bj with cum shots pics!

She then asked if I'd do some water sports shots with her so I posted in her mouth, she swallowed some and rest went into a bin in corner of room!
It was a test shoot, so no payment. I said bye to her boyfriend as I left, he thought it was a glamour test shoot!  Then many years later her face keeps appearing everywhere..

You've been a member since August 2016 & your first post is reminiscing about pissing on her -
Around 20 years ago

Thanks a bunch  :dash:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You've been a member since August 2016 & your first post is reminiscing about pissing on her -
Thanks a bunch  :dash:

+1

This is all we need, reviving a thread about that pox ridden scank.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Around 20 years ago I put an ad in local paper in hull asking for models.
A Kirie phoned me saying she wanted a modelling career.
I went round and she was cute, boyfriend was downstairs, daughter was asleep in next bedroom.

We took a few solo shots and then she wedged door shut and we did some bj with cum shots pics!

She then asked if I'd do some water sports shots with her so I posted in her mouth, she swallowed some and rest went into a bin in corner of room!
It was a test shoot, so no payment. I said bye to her boyfriend as I left, he thought it was a glamour test shoot!  Then many years later her face keeps appearing everywhere..
Well done you had sex with a 16/17 year old. I'm sure the police would be interested in your photos.

Quote
: British, she was born December 7, 1981. On her website, Kirie claims her name is of Japanese origin. Her measurements are 30MM-22-30, 5’8″, 108lbs, dress size 6. Kirie works as an escort in the north of England.

Offline Kingy28

You've been a member since August 2016 & your first post is reminiscing about pissing on her -
Thanks a bunch  :dash:
I think he was expecting something more like a pat on the back!!  :dash:

Danger!WillRobinson

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think he was expecting something more like a pat on the back!!  :dash:

Hardsports enthusiast...?  :D
I'll get me coat...

Offline Stiltskin

Well done you had sex with a 16/17 year old. I'm sure the police would be interested in your photos.

16/17, have you seen her photos? She's probably been legal 30 years.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
16/17, have you seen her photos? She's probably been legal 30 years.
I posted a quote which contains her age born in 1981. She ain't 50 year old.

Offline Stiltskin

I posted a quote which contains her age born in 1981. She ain't 50 year old.

And you believe that?! She's 45 at least.

brandonpete

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
+1

This is all we need, reviving a thread about that pox ridden scank.

Daviemac...best description ever!

Offline DouglasReynholm

Important lesson here is, don't let the WG even see your car. Your numberplate = your address.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Important lesson here is, don't let the WG even see your car. Your numberplate = your address.

Why does this case give that lesson? as much of a filthy scank as she is she did nothing to the punter, in this case it was a police detective constable who traced the punter's address from his reg and blackmailed him.


Offline Blackpool Rock

Why does this case give that lesson? as much of a filthy scank as she is she did nothing to the punter, in this case it was a police detective constable who traced the punter's address from his reg and blackmailed him.
For anyone who missed the programme it's actually on 47 again tonight at 21.00 and defo worth a watch, may take another look myself as it's one of the best cautionary tales you can have

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
For anyone who missed the programme it's actually on 47 again tonight at 21.00 and defo worth a watch, may take another look myself as it's one of the best cautionary tales you can have

What made me laugh was them wondering why the blackmailer hadn't picked the money up, not realising he was the one watching the drop-off point.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Well OK it wasn't the WG, but still, don't park your car too near the punt. The blackmail note was on the windscreen.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Well OK it wasn't the WG, but still, don't park your car too near the punt. The blackmail note was on the windscreen.

FFS, he was a serving police officer and traced his address from his reg number through the PNC then left the note on his car outside his house. The bloke was photographed walking back to his car, it was parked away from the camper van and not 'too near'.

How do you think he got caught, they found he'd accessed the victim's details on the computer before the crime was reported.    :dash: :dash:

Did you even watch it.   :unknown:   

Offline Happyjose

FFS, he was a serving police officer and traced his address from his reg number through the PNC then left the note on his car outside his house. The bloke was photographed walking back to his car, it was parked away from the camper van and not 'too near'.

How do you think he got caught, they found he'd accessed the victim's details on the computer before the crime was reported.    :dash: :dash:

Did you even watch it.   :unknown:

Some strong contenders for the Darwin Awards recently, including this one:

just seen a programme on channel 4, 24hour police custody

Guess which prossie was blackmailing punters in Luton and the accomplice was a police officer.

When I saw the pic of the prossie and the name was kirie I thought it wrang a bell.


Offline DouglasReynholm

The contents of this programme isn't the issue. Anyone with the right connection (to a bent copper) can look up a car's plate and find its owner. That's why letting the WG see your car's numberplate is a bad idea. That's it.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The contents of this programme isn't the issue. Anyone with the right connection (to a bent copper) can look up a car's plate and find its owner. That's why letting the WG see your car's numberplate is a bad idea. That's it.

This thread's about the contents of the program and a bent copper, the punter who got blackmailed parked his car well away from the prossie, the prossie didn't see it, he parked out of the way of her and walked to the campervan, the prossie knew nothing about his car. I'm not sure what you find so difficult to understand about that.

Whether or not it's safe for a prossie to see your car is not relevant in this case, for the last time the topic of this thread is  24 Hours in Police Custody the television program, which in turn relates to a bent copper. If you feel the need to warn people about the dangers of a prossie seeing you car feel free to start a thread about it.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Some strong contenders for the Darwin Awards recently, including this one:

Yeah, it seems the subject topic of this thread isn't relative to the thread now.   :unknown:

Offline dubs

The contents of this programme isn't the issue. Anyone with the right connection (to a bent copper) can look up a car's plate and find its owner. That's why letting the WG see your car's numberplate is a bad idea. That's it.

PNC queries have to be logged with a reason and the Id of the officer making the enquiry.  It's not like google.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Whether or not it's safe for a prossie to see your car is not relevant in this case, for the last time the topic of this thread is  24 Hours in Police Custody the television program, which in turn relates to a bent copper. If you feel the need to warn people about the dangers of a prossie seeing you car feel free to start a thread about it.
Or contribute to this thread from a few months back
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168730.0;all