Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Blonde Raquel (Edinburgh)  (Read 1984 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Anndyy

Bait and switch. Booked Raquel following the reviews here and got Alexa.
External Link/Members Only
Agreed to stay  :dash: . Photos on ES are of her, but she looks worse in person.
BJ to start, felt the teeth immediately. Got better after telling her but not great.
Doggy then mish to finish. Said she would do same services that I agreed with Raquel but in the end I didnt want anything else.
Came in the bag and left.

Wouldn't come back.

Offline francobegbie

I’m sure this is her aw but the link doesn’t work anymore

Rotten. Shite service and grubby body covered with moles. Romanian gypo to boot
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FBman78

Is it worth while linking Raquel's profile to this too? After all it was her he booked.

Offline JJM

Don't think you would have had it much better with the original one. Very robotic as per usual

Offline Matrix

Booked her doon Leith years ago. Flat was a tip and she looked like a junky. Walked.

vw

Is it worth while linking Raquel's profile to this too? After all it was her he booked.

indexed it as ruquel as she bat and switched

Not good

Offline FBman78

indexed it as ruquel as she bat and switched

Not good

You know I reviewed her last time she was in Glasgow and the pictures look different, still blonde but not as slim or toned and face looks slightly different too. She doesn't appeal under the current guise. Anyone else think this may be a similar looking lass?

vw

You know I reviewed her last time she was in Glasgow and the pictures look different, still blonde but not as slim or toned and face looks slightly different too. She doesn't appeal under the current guise. Anyone else think this may be a similar looking lass?

I met her in Birmingham, it looks like she has removed all her older studio photos, think a few had checked the date stamps from memory.

Her first tour of London she B&Sed Pleisure , not good.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:40:08 pm by vw »

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I did consider booking her (Raquel) when she was here .
Thank fuck she never got back to me .
Started a UKE thread a wee while back about Glasgow timewasters as well .
Talk about double standards :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

I did consider booking her (Raquel) when she was here .
Thank fuck she never got back to me .
Started a UKE thread a wee while back about Glasgow timewasters as well .
Talk about double standards :bomb:
Yeah..She had a cheek on that thread  :wackogirl: ..She's one of the biggest wastes of time out...Seen her once..Never again..  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:35:48 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Kornam68

This is why this site is great...was thinking of booking her myself ! Thanks guys  :hi:

Offline ediguy

I'd sent a request too phew lucky escape