Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Original Health Centre Crewkerne  (Read 5361 times)

Forfun2016

Been here a couple of times now first of I met Mimi (think that has her name ) she was early to mid 30s and very attractive she was very shy though had agreed previously for a happy ending after a few texts to each other, this was okay but wasn’t best I’ve had! I then recently visited (before fire) to find what I assume was Sally very friendly lady ild say 40s (hard to tell) we already previously agreed a special price over Text for a half an hour rub and tug I paid up front and walked into room directly in front of entrance, I was told to take clothes off and she will be back in a bit so I stripped down and laid naked on table, she soon walked in and and made small conversation, she started off with shoulders genuinely a good massage and then worked her way down my back and then started on bottom of my legs she then slowly made her way up to top of legs so I opened them a little wider, she kept on rubbing around my arse and slowly working her way to by balls and bumhole she gently kept rubbing my groin (which was very very nice I must say) so I brung my arse up in air so she could play with my balls better she played with them for a good few minutes under her breath saying oooo nice and you horny I kept on saying fuck yeah as this point I was rock hard and she asked me to turn over) she looked at my penis and said nice hard cock so she kept playing with my balls and started to rub my cock yo and down and rubbing her fingers over my bellend I kept twitching my cock she giggled a few times she then got pointand got to start of with one hand around my cock started of fairly slow and getting faster this went on for 5 or more minutes she then said you want it harder I said again fuck yeah! She grabbed it with two hands working it hard for a few minutes she then just used one hand wanking it hard while fiddling with balls I then after a few more minutes cummed it squirted up in air nearly missing her she quickly puts her hand over it saying lots of dirty shit to me (half of it I didn’t understand) and proceeded to wank it for well over a minute after I cum making me twitch my arse in air she then got some wet wipes cleaned me and her up then a hot damp towel. She will be getting another visit from me again soon very good wanking skills and knows how to please a man I did ask if I can touch maybe next time il ask for topless or body to body (depending on cash) but to be fair all in all I was probably 40 mins but it was closing time.

Offline HawkG

B2B is 40 extra in my experience there.

I visited the new premises once. The only real difference was her putting her hand over my mouth when I noisily came. Obviously someone nearby doesn’t need to know it’s a knocking shop!

Offline devonlad7

Is it any extra for he? And would owo be on offer?
Thanks

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Like all Chinese massage establishments
The luck is in who is employed in that week
Most have a weekly turn over of girls
From great to boring it’s the luck of the draw
To what they will offer you good luck!!!

Offline houseboot

Is it any extra for he? And would owo be on offer?
Thanks

£40 + £20

Owo? I doubt it.

Offline houseboot

Like all Chinese massage establishments
The luck is in who is employed in that week
Most have a weekly turn over of girls
From great to boring it’s the luck of the draw
To what they will offer you good luck!!!

This isn't like other Chinese massage establishments.

It doesn't have a weekly turnover of girls.

Usually Lisa or Sally. Occasionally someone else.

Offline HawkG

Usually Lisa or Sally. Occasionally someone else.

Ive only ever seen one of the usual two in three years of visits

Offline time_to_play

Ive only ever seen one of the usual two in three years of visits

Same, think I've seen Sally most times. How are you texting them? You asking for numbers when you see then?

Offline houseboot

Offline houseboot

B2B is 40 extra in my experience there.

I visited the new premises once. The only real difference was her putting her hand over my mouth when I noisily came. Obviously someone nearby doesn’t need to know it’s a knocking shop!

Is the new premises a shop?

Hopefully I'll be in the area in the next couple of weeks.

I have seen Lisa 5-6 times previously in the old shop but not for about 18 months.

Offline HawkG

Is the new premises a shop?

I guess you'd call it that.  It's more discreet than the usual place - though it is on the main A30. I think they keep the door locked, so I'd ring them when a minute or two away so you're not left hanging on the pavement.