Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caprice Hampton Court  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Mr Doodle

External Link/Members Only

I visited Caprice a few weeks ago after been thinking about her for a while. The ad had me thinking I was taking a bit of a risk, but her age (stated) was in the area I look for and I like more voluptuous women - and so in the ad, she fit that bill, too.

Comms: Caprice is English and has a very good command of the language. She is articulate and very firendly on the phone (and in person). Her open sots (pun almost intended) seem limited as she seems to have a lot of regulars, which bodes well for a first time punt. However, she is very welcoming and tries ahrd to fit in with that is convenient for the punter. 10/10.

Location: A few minutes walk from Hampton Court station in the affluent area of East Molesley, she entertains her guests in as self-contained maisonette attached to a rather large house. Access is via the driveway (you can park in it, which I wasn't comfortable with), which is reasonably secluded (at night) from he main house. The accommodation is sort of buddha themed from memory; you enter into a kitchen, sit down in her living room for a few minutes to get acquainted and then off to the bedroom. The only eral put off was at the end of the punt, someone (presumably another punter) knocked on her door and she asked them to wait in the car while I exited - in their full view. If it wasn't for that, it would too be a 10/10. For me, that took it to 7/10.

The punt: ! booked for an huor at £120, which is pretty reasonable to me. She greeted me in red and black lingerie. Not unattractive and althuogh at the top end of my voluptuous scale - was fine to me. Even hiding behind the lingerie, those breasts were something to behold (which I did quite a bit of, I have to admit). Although she looked a bit older than her claimed early 50's; it was defiitely late 50's, if not a touch older. She led me through the kitchen to the sofa, immediately putting me at ease (I am always a little nervous for some reason on a punt - especially the firs with a lady). It was general conversation with a sprinkling of her restrictions in the punt, put in a way so as to not make you think it is a stern warning. Which is a good thng, because there are a few. No anal (no probs for me), No DFK and I think so OWO (though can't actually remember that one); the latter two a but restrictive for me. Anyway, money changed hands (I had to offer it) and she led me to her bedroom, which is nicely decorated and a larg comfy bed. All looking good so far. I disrobed and we started wuwith the obligatory massage and she was chattering away about her past lives and how she does this because she loves it, etc. She partially disrobed, exposing her lovery breast that were plump, quite firm and holding their weight well. Next her knickers came off, nicely shaven. But, there's no DFK so it's hard to get in the mood (even when I am paying for it, I like it to have the sense of romance/GFE). So i was touchy feely and pecking about a bit, but me doing the majority of the work, not that I mind that much.

Now, I quite like the look of a voluptuous ladies tummy but therein was another restriction - couldn't remove the lingerie to expose it, or rub it or anything. From memory, too tiklish was the excude but I got the feeling it was too self-conscious. So, I was now starting to lose interest a bit and I think she twigged as she started to grabe my little fella and it soon rose to the occasion. She gave me a fairly non-descript blow job and then I mounted her for what was pretty average sex; I hate it when they feign excitement with artificial moans - I would rather them be more creative with what they do. Anyway, I eventually spouted and we layed together for a bit, talked (well,she did) a bit more and fooled around a bit to drag out the hour. I didn't feel unconmfortable or was just being polite, it was nice to speak to her, but the whole punt was a bit like having sex with the wife you've been with for 30 years and the spark is at the low end of the scale. I am struggling to score thine one; maybe 5/10.

Would I go back? Well, if there wasn't anything else on offer at the time I would because she is safe, nice and sane - a lady you wouldn't mind going out to the pub with. But for me anyway, it was too plain sailing ..

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for the review Mr Doodle i was thinking of trying her but I don't like them that big and she is expensive.
Do you know if she offers 30 minute bookings?

I cannot PM you as i do not have that enabled on my profile but you appear to punt in my area and i thought i would let you know about Melany who i have already reviewed. She is about 37 Bulgarian and good value at £60 for 30 mins:

External Link/Members Only

Offline harry1980

NIce review and I had a similar experience with her two years ago. She’s a nice lady but talks too much and She didn’t make it feel like a sexy experience. Would not go back and see her as in my view a waste of money. Didn’t review as wasn’t a member at the time.

Offline Mr Doodle

@Muff licker, I do look at punts that way and will habe to try Melany (although I tend to go for over 40's myself). I believe Caprice does offer 30 min bookings, though I prefer hour longs unless I am on the run...

Yeah, Harry, I suppose she is a bit of a waste of time. Thought it may have just been me because she seemed to be well booked up... Horses for courses, I s'pose.

Offline Muff licker

Visited yesterday and will not be going back. She talks too much has a massive gut and a smelly pussy my worst punt ever....