Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Hexham  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Diamonddog

Found myself in Hexham last week and as I had an hour to spare I gave Nikki a quick call on the off chance she was available and she was.
It's not the easiest place to find if you don't know Hexham but I have read enough reviews to find it after a short scout around
Nikki was very welcoming and the portacabin was very warm and clean. Nikki asked straight away if I wanted the £40 or £60 hours massage , opted for the £60 of course
She has a lovely massage technique and would return for that alone. When it came to the ball play while on my front her touch is fantastic. Too fantastic as I didn't make it to the turn over.
Bit embarrassed but Nikki was fine cleaned me up nicely and offered me a head massage for the remainder of my time

I'll definitely return if only to prove to myself I'm not so trigger happy.

boordersguy

If you go again and think you are going to cum while still on your front, tell Nikki you want to turn over, she will then calm you down and gently prepare you for the HE!   :angelgirl:

Offline oldrockingchair

Thanks forgot link
The banner on the gates is a bit faded, ive never been to see her yet but the reviews I've read seem good ones..I work in Hexham area so did a bit off scouting about and found it evenyually!!! It's well tucked away and not obvious, however if you need an MOT or Tyres while you wait.. Its perfect..